Montreal Impact Thread LIII - Shipp'ing up to Montreal! - 6/03|530PM: @VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
The last ten minutes have been all about their goalie, he stole a few potential goals from us.

Not a very good start, but we are clearly the much better side. Huge gap in skills is obvious. They are playing with heart and their goalie is keeping them in.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
yeah, much better in the last 10 minutes. Piatti and Drogba started connecting well. Would like to see more from Shipp though.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
yeah, much better in the last 10 minutes. Piatti and Drogba started connecting well. Would like to see more from Shipp though.

They used him as a "pivot" early on, but he was pretty invisible indeed.

Ontivero has obvious skills, but he seems to be a little soft for the MLS. I certainly hope to be wrong.

Piatti has been our most dangerous player by far. Too much individual plays, but that's Piatti. I wish he would make the smart "easier" play more often, but meh, I still love him :laugh:

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Jaunadel x2,.he is out. What a weak yellow to give :laugh:

Pretty stupid from him. I thought he said he's going to work on his discipline for next season.

I didn't watch the game against TFC, but today is worst impact game in the pre-season I've seen. Terrible decision making by pretty much everyone.

Only positive thing I have to say is that Venegas deserves a start over Ontivero for the first season game.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Pretty stupid from him. I thought he said he's going to work on his discipline for next season.

I didn't watch the game against TFC, but today is worst impact game in the pre-season I've seen. Terrible decision making by pretty much everyone.

Only positive thing I have to say is that Venegas deserves a start over Ontivero for the first season game.

I felt like Ontivero played a much better game than Venegas

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Wait what? Ontivero was awesome, much more explosive on the ball and almost scored on a crazy free kick. No way Venegas deserves to start over him.

I'm not saying Venegas was awesome. Ontivero was injured and it was his first preseason game with the team. I thought he needed work on his positioning and work rate. He had few good moments like the free kick but he was DEFINITELY not awesome. Venegas made a couple of nice runs and looks overall in a good form. I can see him starting the first couple of games the time Ontivero gets in form.

Dec 2, 2010
:huh: Ontivero was miles better. Venegas has no idea what to do. He runs around, finally gets the ball and loses it immediately and then runs around again. Ontivero's passing and decisions were much better.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
What's the song for the Impact Ad? I like it.

Forget it....found it. Shake, Shake, Shake from Photronique

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad