Montreal Impact Thread LIII - Shipp'ing up to Montreal! - 6/03|530PM: @VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Canada favorites to host 2026 world Cup, duane Rollins

I don't see it, at least not under current FIFA requirements, even less with a probable 40 teams WC. I don't see it without being a massive waste of money on stadiums we won't properly use afterwards.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Curious, is there a way we all could give like 3$ each and share a subscription? or can you only log in 1 at a time
I remember sharing my subscription info with MichelAngelo because he wanted to watch an IMFC game but I never tried connecting at the same time. I would assume that it probably doesn't let you login or kicks out the other person already watching.

Dwight

The French Tickler
Jul 8, 2006
West Island
Impact de Montréal
‏@impactmontreal
Votre XI partant! Your starting XI! #IMFC
Bush; Toia, Cabrera, Ciman, Oyongo; Donadel, Alexander, Shipp, Ontivero, Piatti; Drogba

For those with more knowledge than me - how close does this look to our potential opening day starting lineup (barring injuries)?

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Impact de Montréal
‏@impactmontreal
Votre XI partant! Your starting XI! #IMFC
Bush; Toia, Cabrera, Ciman, Oyongo; Donadel, Alexander, Shipp, Ontivero, Piatti; Drogba

For those with more knowledge than me - how close does this look to our potential opening day starting lineup (barring injuries)?

Pretty much the lineup that will be starting almost every game.

Only question marks are Alexander and Ontivero.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I usually agree with you but this time I have to disagree. He doesn't have the best vision but he certainly doesn't have 'tunnel' vision.

Terrible start for the impact btw.

Yeah, tunnel vision wouldn't be right. Tendency to ball hog would be more accurate. I am pretty sure he saw Ontivero and decided to cut back to the left instead of passing to the open man in better position.

Terrible start indeed, we have been better in the last 10 though.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
It doesn't look like a game between 2 professional clubs sadly. Neither team are playing with structure. Disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad