Montreal Impact Thread LIII - Shipp'ing up to Montreal! - 6/03|530PM: @VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
My concern for Seattle is fitness levels combined with altitude and Mexico City pollution and playing the best team in North America.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/...d-fc-reveal-renderings-new-20000-seat-stadium

Minnesota's new stadium will look beautiful.

001_ViewSouth_Day.jpg

stadium.jpg

stadium2.jpg

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
I'll believe it when it's built. Look at what the original DC United drawings looked like...

I'd usually agree with you on that, but the circumstances here are very different.

DC made their initial drawings before that had any agreement. It was part of the PR campaign to get the city to give them $150 million worth of land for free. Once they got the land, they published the new more detailed version which is much more ordinary. Similar story in San Jose where the early shots had no additional details while the actual engineering drawings showed the more boring design.

In Minniapolis, the groups already has the land and has agreed on the site. They already have everything they need and have done detailed planning and architectural work.

So the fact that this is what they've pumped out at this late stage suggests that it's pretty close to the actual final design.

varsaku

Feb 14, 2014
United States
As 2016 Season Nears, MLS Live Touts 60% Year-Over-Year Sub Growth

As MLS prepares to kick off its 2016 season March 6 with a record 10 Opening Day matches featuring all 20 clubs, the league has announced substantial subscriber growth in its MLS Live OTT streaming platform. Powered by the NeuLion Digital Platform, MLS Live has seen a 60% jump in subscriptions year-over-year, including a record number of renewals and a record new activations for first-time subs.

Last season, 40% of subscribers viewed MLS Live via PCs, 40% on smartphones and tablets, and 20% using Roku, Apple TV, and Chromecast connected devices.

Thats some really impressive growth. I have been tempted to get MLS live for a while but I know I will never get anything else done with that.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
I had MLS Live 2 seasons ago. The quality on my ipad was quite good. I ended up watching way too many games :laugh:

To the guys asking about xb1 and ps3, I really have no clue. It might work on xb1 through IE but I'm not sure about quality. Inwas thinking about getting it this season. If I do, I'll test if for you and let you know.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I had MLS Live 2 seasons ago. The quality on my ipad was quite good. I ended up watching way too many games :laugh:

To the guys asking about xb1 and ps3, I really have no clue. It might work on xb1 through IE but I'm not sure about quality. Inwas thinking about getting it this season. If I do, I'll test if for you and let you know.

Thx... At worst, I'll just hook up the laptop to the TV and stream it on the big screen that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad