GDT: Montreal @ Florida - 7:30PM ET - RDS/TSN-Habs/FS-F

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dukeofjive*

Awsome work on the comic strip, good luck to the boyz tonight

PricePkPatch*

Get well soon Richie Le Goon!

PS I hope for Eller - Desharnais - Cole + more icetime to Subban.

I hope Eller stays on the 4th line. I know it sucks for him, but let's be realist: he is playing extremely well against (what I'd consider) lower-tier opponents, he helps his lesser-skilled teammates control the play like no one and actually give them plenty of scoring opportunities.

And if you pencil him on the 4th line center, you have the flexibility to use him as an emergency replacement for any of your other 3 lines in case of problem.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Pk would have stopped that pinball puck? I think it went off everything but the timekeeper. Has nothing to do with Diaz being on the ice.
I don't care if the puck goes off the hot dog machine, Diaz should never be on the ice before Subban in any circumstance. I don't care if he's responsible for a billion turnovers during the game, Subban should be there before lady Diaz.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
I don't care if the puck goes off the hot dog machine, Diaz should never be on the ice before Subban in any circumstance. I don't care if he's responsible for a billion turnovers during the game, Subban should be there before lady Diaz.

Well, luckily professional coaches don't put anyone ahead of the team and certainly don't refer to any NHL players on their rosters as "lady". Pk was directly responsible for that second goal (or first one I forget) so he sat. Fanboys will just have to live with realities of pro hockey.

Blaming Diaz or Therrien for that goal is ridiculous.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Great GDT

I doubt my valentine has much to say about it.

It will watching the game with me holding my beer.:D

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Well, luckily professional coaches don't put anyone ahead of the team and certainly don't refer to any NHL players on their rosters as "lady". Pk was directly responsible for that second goal (or first one I forget) so he sat. Fanboys will just have to live with realities of pro hockey.

Blaming Diaz or Therrien for that goal is ridiculous.
Ya that's right, all players are treated equal..good luck with that! Most coaches don't have to refer to one of their defenceman as "lady" because most coaches don't have ladies playing defence like we do here in habs land.

I don't blame Diaz directly for that goal but I can certainly blame Therrien for not putting on the best available players to have a chance to win. And Diaz does not give you a better chance to win than Subban in any circumstance.

Habtchum*

Ya that's right, all players are treated equal..good luck with that! Most coaches don't have to refer to one of their defenceman as "lady" because most coaches don't have ladies playing defence like we do here in habs land.

I don't blame Diaz directly for that goal but I can certainly blame Therrien for not putting on the best available players to have a chance to win. And Diaz does not give you a better chance to win than Subban in any circumstance.

Where was Subban in the first half dozen games ? How many did the Habs lost in that period ? Who had one point per game on avarage and doing amazing on PP without Subban around during that period ?

Until Diaz brakes for real, he will keep his spot and minutes.

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
Awesome job on the GDT.

Here's hoping for a statement game from the boys. They need a big win to get their mojo back after a few demoralizing losses (and one bad win)

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Me: What restaurant do you want to go to?
GF: Anything, maybe a bring your own wine
Me: Ok Vieux Duluth it is
Me: What time?
GF: 5:30 because I don't want to miss any second of the first period.
Me: (smile)

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Me: What restaurant do you want to go to?
GF: Anything, maybe a bring your own wine
Me: Ok Vieux Duluth it is
Me: What time?
GF: 5:30 because I don't want to miss any second of the first period.
Me: (smile)

Mine doesnt like hockey, but she still lets me watch the games(Like she has a choice)

This looks awesome :(

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Where was Subban in the first half dozen games ? How many did the Habs lost in that period ? Who had one point per game on avarage and doing amazing on PP without Subban around during that period ?

Until Diaz brakes for real, he will keep his spot and minutes.
Ya you must be happy with his great play in the first 6 games of the season against mediocre opposition. So he picked up a few power play points against horrible teams..good for him! Against any decent playoff team team that can get an actual forecheck going he was awful and is awful anytime he hears footsteps coming. Habs won't win anything with ladies playing defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad