GDT: Montreal @ Florida - 7:30PM ET - RDS/TSN-Habs/FS-F

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
I have a feeling tonight's GDT will be a little less busy, with Valentine's Day and all.

took care of that yesterday because gf is working tonight.
Habs night for me and the woman happy at the same time, feels good man.

btw, ****** Valentine's Day, such commercial bs. Dem brainwashed wimmenz.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
tumblr_lun5keQnjp1qir83io1_500.gif

Nothing left to add. Amazing work MiG! You set the bar so high I can't even see it anymore :handclap:

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I had put in a claim to do this GDT first, but I ain't even mad, this is amazing as always from MiG!

Here's hoping for a win tonight, if we can't beat this Panthers team we might be in more trouble than I thought.

disturbedraven

Lets rock
Apr 11, 2005
Peterborough
www.fhockey.com
Freaking fantastic GDT, I tip my hat to you!

As for tonights game, I was expecting the team to bounce back last game and for the most part they did. But I expect tonight the game to be a bit cleaner and I think we pull out a 4-1 shelling of Theo

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
took care of that yesterday because gf is working tonight.
Habs night for me and the woman happy at the same time, feels good man.

btw, ****** Valentine's Day, such commercial bs. Dem brainwashed wimmenz.

Na man you gotta look at it the other way. It's a perfect day to buy sexy lingerie for your lady and have a marathon of new and inventive... relations.

Also if you're single... perfect time to drunk text all the single women in your phonebook. They will be looking for some company tonight

Here to help ;)

Btw great OP MiG!!! Really well done!

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I voted for Richie 35607 times, can't believe he didn't get 1st star :shakehead

I'm speechless, MiG. Matt Murdock would approve of this GDT... if he could actually see it... ;) Man Without Fear indeed!

Excelsior!

:handclap:

DDIHH

Oct 28, 2005
MiG GDT should be published on canadiens.com... so effing great!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I have a feeling tonight's GDT will be a little less busy, with Valentine's Day and all.

It helps having a wife who's become a Habs zealot. She converted during our 2010 playoff run and is a frikkin' emotional basket-case during every game. Last year's V-Day gift was a Plekanec jersey (her request) and this year we got tickets to the next Bruins game (her idea!). Tonight's dinner will involve a menu and a HD screen at some resto-bar. I'm the one in the relationship who says, "It's only a game!"

Sex would be nice too, so I also got her a necklace.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
It helps having a wife who's become a Habs zealot. She converted during our 2010 playoff run and is a frikkin' emotional basket-case during every game. Last year's V-Day gift was a Plekanec jersey (her request) and this year we got tickets to the next Bruins game (her idea!). Tonight's dinner will involve a menu and a HD screen at some resto-bar. I'm the one in the relationship who says, "It's only a game!"

Can you clone her? :laugh:

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal

Lucky guy.

Mine hates hockey and always root for the other team to p*** me off. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad