GDT: Montreal @ Florida - 7:30PM ET - RDS/TSN-Habs/FS-F

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
My compliments for your creativity, MiG (not to be confused with the Russian fighter plane).

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
haaaaaahahahahahahaahaha

Typical Manu

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate :)

That was hilarious! Where did you got the original comic, MiG?

I'm speechless, MiG. Matt Murdock would approve of this GDT... if he could actually see it... ;) Man Without Fear indeed!

Excelsior!

:handclap:

Bloumeister got it right! Original content comes from an old Daredevil comic book

I had put in a claim to do this GDT first, but I ain't even mad, this is amazing as always from MiG!

Sorry, I just saw your claim in the GDT schedule thread :( I hope you didn't work for nothing...

My compliments for your creativity, MiG (not to be confused with the Russian fighter plane).

Thank you, I'm flattered :)

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Maybe if we're leading by a goal with a minute left tonight PK could be on the ice instead of Diaz..just an idea!

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Maybe if we're leading by a goal with a minute left tonight PK could be on the ice instead of Diaz..just an idea!

Not just the last minute of play but more ****ing minutes in general. He played 18:25 against Tampa. He was used basically as the # 5 on Tuesday(playing time) just a minute more then Bouillon. Time to give him the ice time Diaz is getting IMO

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
For sure, but if he plays more he will take over the lead in team scoring and the veterans will hate him even more:shakehead

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
For sure, but if he plays more he will take over the lead in team scoring and the veterans will hate him even more:shakehead

Yup followed by those clowns on L'antichambre after saying that he shouldn't be here bla bla bla trade him for pucks and then in 2 years complain why we don't have players like him :shakehead

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
No White or no Kassian claim? Tomas Fleischmann is going to run wild on this team.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Part of me hopes we're down or it's a tie game going into the third. Not sure if I can stomach too many more blown leads.

Habs should take this one. They're the better team imo. Hope they light Theo up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad