GDT: Montreal @ Florida - 7:30PM ET - RDS/TSN-Habs/FS-F

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Ya you must be happy with his great play in the first 6 games of the season against mediocre opposition. So he picked up a few power play points against horrible teams..good for him! Against any decent playoff team team that can get an actual forecheck going he was awful and is awful anytime he hears footsteps coming. Habs won't win anything with ladies playing defence.

If that is your opinion then we need an outside replacement for Diaz. If PK takes Diaz's spot, then Diaz takes PK's spot and he's still on the roster, which doesn't solve your problem.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
If that is your opinion then we need an outside replacement for Diaz. If PK takes Diaz's spot, then Diaz takes PK's spot and he's still on the roster, which doesn't solve your problem.
Well until they find an outside replacement there are simple ways to ease the problem, like maximizing pk's minutes, making pk play the last moments of a period instead of Diaz or playing pk on a power play in overtime. I don't hate Diaz but you can't have a small/soft defenceman that can't clear the net on in the last minute of a period when the other team is crashing the goal..meanwhile are strongest, most talented and most athletic defenceman is on the bench watching!

HabsDoll

Feb 6, 2013
btw, ****** Valentine's Day, such commercial bs. Dem brainwashed wimmenz.

If you want to talk about a commercial holiday, never move to Ohio or Michigan. We celebrate Sweetest Day which was created by a group of confectioners solely to boost candy sales. :laugh:

Besides, I don't mind watching the game with my fiancé on Valentine's Day. It's a treat for both of us.

Vikes88

@CrushSoda
Jan 19, 2013
Victoria, BC
There really is no doubting that this is an awesome GDT. Who cares if he didn't draw them -- I got a kick out of it. Spectacular!

Now to run very, very far away from the Habs boards.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
From the Habs website.

sunrise_road_feb14_3.jpg

"According to the story, Panthers’ forward, Mellanby, saw a rat in the dressing room just prior to the start of a game during the 1955-96 season and dispensed his own brand of pest control by one-timing it into a wall, effectively killing the rodent. Following his run-in in the room, Mellanby hit the ice and scored two goals in that night’s game, causing John Vanbiesbrouck to dub it a “rat trick”. From that day forth, Panthers’ fans made a tradition of hurling plastic rats onto the ice during important games, eventually causing the league to institute a rule in which the home team now gets a penalty if its fans delay the game by throwing objects on the ice. As illustrated in the picture below, Canadiens and Panthers fans clearly have at least some common ground."

PricePkPatch*

Aaaaaaaaaand after my girlfriend absolutely LOVING the fact that I had Roses delivered to her from across the Atlantic... :yo:

The only thing missing to make this a perfect evening is a Sundae and a Habs victory!

Guess what I'm gonna snack on later :naughty:

Pigems*

I had put in a claim to do this GDT first, but I ain't even mad, this is amazing as always from MiG!

Here's hoping for a win tonight, if we can't beat this Panthers team we might be in more trouble than I thought.

If we win tonight he has to keep doing it every game till we lose now. How's that for pressure? Lol

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Excited for another game with Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher. I've been impressed with Galch's play in traffic and though he needs to hit the net more, his confidence is strong. With Pac and Galch, Gally has more room to play and of course he'll bring his intensity every shift. If the young guns can get Pac going, this line could really heat up. Let's go Habs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad