GDT: Montreal @ Florida - 7:30PM ET - RDS/TSN-Habs/FS-F

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsDoll

Feb 6, 2013
I am going to say this game is going to go in our favor 4-1.

Go Habs Go! Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
Bill Lindsay on the Panthers broadcast team. Go lose another overtime draw in the playoffs why don't you.

nodice

Registered Lurker
Feb 3, 2009
Vancouver
hey guys, i have dozens of streaming links book marked, but i seem to have a lot of trouble finding the tsn habs streams, i can only find the fox stream. do any one have a link for this game on tsn or any advice for where to find them regularly?

GO HABS GO!

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Best GDT I've ever seen. MiG, you are both clever and hilarious. Kudos.

*tips imaginary hat

void

Jan 5, 2006
Wow the attendance is downright pathetic. Why do they even have a team?

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
According to some Panthers fans on the main board, they are pretty slow to fill the seats early game. Plus a weekday game won't help.

The attendance is usually stronger for a Habs game though, it's looking barren right now.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
Ugh, I still remember that.

WHY LINDSAY? Why....Didn't we have Perreault on the team at that time?

Rookie mistake from Therrien.

Yep, we had the best faceoff man in the league. Let's put Bill Lindsay in instead. That was over a decade ago, seems like it happened yesterday.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
According to Panthers fans the seats behind the bench are super expensive "Club Red" seats. They are actually sold but the people who buy them hang out in a VIP lounge instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad