GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/16/14 7:30pm EST TSN,RDS (HD) Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Emelin sucks donkey ****, he was never a good dman but at least he hit, now he sucks as a dman and doesn't hit, put him in a crate and send him back to russia by boat

Yes please.

I said it from day one. He's nothing more than a bottom pairing D man, and yet our clown of a GM gives him over 4m a season? This team is hopeless from top to bottom.

Offer Brian Burke 5m a year to come clean up this mess, and I'm dead serious. His track record with Toronto was pretty damn good in the end, Nonis dropped the ball hard with MacArthur and Grabovski.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Confirmed ... Marc Bergevin is a failure!!!!!!!!
"Everyday I try to make this team better" How Mr. Bergevin, tell me how?!!!!!!!
All your signing with the marginal exception of Prust have been a FAILURE!
Moen, DD, Boullion, Dreweskie, Murray, Parros!
Name one transaction or signing that was a clear win!!!
Galchenyuk, Gallagher is your scouting department!
I am scared out of my mind what you will do at the trade deadline or the off-season.
Your coach can't even call a time out as your getting so thoughly embarrassed out there.
Your coach can't keep a line or D pairing together to develop any chemistry!
Your coach has no answer when asked why under-performing vets get ice time over the young kids
YOU have no answer to the lack of size on this team
Leave Mr.Bergevin, you are not GM material!

Pacioretty

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
BdhHkM1CIAA7OmY.png

Thanks Blou!

Awesome :laugh:

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
This season we've often won games when it seemed the opposition didn't give a ****. When the other team brings it we've got nothing, we really rely on luck to squeeze out a win.

Still have to say:

Go Habs Go !!!

(and put on the lucky hat for the third)

void

Jan 5, 2006
Awful not exceptable its boys vs girls team but there is still one period to go.Silly question what could you get for Price in a trade.Has to be a lot

I'm a girl and I think even I have more balls than these losers.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
This game has actually made me sad whereas the others made me kind of laugh at incompetence.

But we all they're going to come out, win the 3rd and win the game and all will be well. Therrien will come out and say something like "you know, we didn't play our gmae the first 2 periods but we grinded it out and got the points"

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Pretty sure they were listening when they went on that 10 game winning streak. Funny how no one ever gives Therrien credit for that. Maybe the problem is they're not listening enough to Therrien. He's a GREAT coach despite what most of the ungrateful "fans" say.

When did that 10 game winning streak you keep talking about happened?

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Or maybe try playing him on his natural side???..

I don't understand why they won't try it...WHY why just try one stinkin shift.

Subban and Markov together and Emelin and Gorges together. MB can find a new bottom pairing or call up Pateryn or something. Look at other teams that have made a callup just to try out the guy and he ended up pushing regulars out. look at Sens Cody Ceci. Wiercoch and Corvo are now expandable.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
When a team decides to play, the Habs are doomed. Remember Carolina? This game is another example. We are not even in the same league when the opponent decides to play and forecheck hard. Winning against Chicago was a fluke.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Pretty sure they were listening when they went on that 10 game winning streak. Funny how no one ever gives Therrien credit for that. Maybe the problem is they're not listening enough to Therrien. He's a GREAT coach despite what most of the ungrateful "fans" say.

They beat bad teams for the most part. If you watched those games, which is in doubt based on your Price comments tonight, they gave up a tonne of chances and consistently played 1 period and relied on there goalie

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Where the hell did that Habs team against the Hawks come from? Both games since that have been a disgrace and shameful.

More and more convinced it was Chicago having a bad game, not the Habs having a good one.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
Hopefully this game is a wake-up call for MB.

Our position in the standings is all smoke and mirrors.

Watching this team brings my p#@s to a boil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad