GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/16/14 7:30pm EST TSN,RDS (HD) Part II

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

couris

Dec 28, 2005
things about this game

1) Price is a world class goalie, no denying it anymore

2)I'm starting to wonder whose more to blame, Therrien or Bergevin

3)This team will not make the playoff

4) Erik Karlson is better than PK Subban (offensively that is)

5)did i say, this team is not making the playoff

Karlsson is in another planet offensively. He is like having a superstar winger play on defense.

void

Jan 5, 2006
How can they be doing this to Price? I don't understand. I'm so disgusted by this team right now..

David McConnor

Unregistered User
Aug 30, 2006
Alert, Nunavut
No one is listening to the moron behind the bench and you can't blame them.

Pretty sure they were listening when they went on that 10 game winning streak. Funny how no one ever gives Therrien credit for that. Maybe the problem is they're not listening enough to Therrien. He's a GREAT coach despite what most of the ungrateful "fans" say.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
things about this game

1) Price is a world class goalie, no denying it anymore

2)I'm starting to wonder whose more to blame, Therrien or Bergevin

3)This team will not make the playoff

4) Erik Karlson is better than PK Subban (offensively that is)

5)did i say, this team is not making the playoff

The 9-0-1 run will be the only reason we crawl into a playoff spot if we get in.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I actually fully expect Therrien to be fired after this game, the first time I've legitimately thought he could be fired where before it was just hope.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
We know Patrick Roy is a better coach than Michel Therrien, but I'm starting to think he may be a better GM than Marc Bergevin.

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
Wake UP Price. :rant:

The 4th Ottawa goal came right after a great shift by the Desharnais line. Gotta be so deflating for the team.

Ya that shift was amazing. Cross crease bullet pass that ends up being a goal with 0 hustle to get back.

He's **** and will always be ****.

Btw welcome to ignoreville where it's peaceful as ****.

drivefor25

Jan 10, 2009
Hey Bergevin - stop shopping for new suits and getting fancy haircuts and start being a G.M. ! Stop using the excuse that you're building a long term plan when you pay for guys like Briere, Murray and Bouillon instead of playing youngsters. What the heck is your plan - you're one big contradiction and your confusion is now spreading onto the ice. Either you're building or your going for the cup - you can't do both so make up your mind and execute on a plan you lazy piece of @#$%

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
****** day

Getting yelled at by the boss because I forgot 1 little minor thing.

Learning that the last 1 1/2 year of research I did was pure **** because my finding was artefactual.

Habs playing like a pee-wee team with a coach that should still be spouting ****ing **** on ****ing l'antichambre. In fact, he should just be alone in a dark room mumbling to himself. **** that guy.

And yes, I'm drinking it all away.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Emelin sucks donkey ****, he was never a good dman but at least he hit, now he sucks as a dman and doesn't hit, put him in a crate and send him back to russia by boat

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Pretty sure they were listening when they went on that 10 game winning streak. Funny how no one ever gives Therrien credit for that. Maybe the problem is they're not listening enough to Therrien. He's a GREAT coach despite what most of the ungrateful "fans" say.

:biglaugh: Good one.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Do people think that MT is now on thin ice or is MB gonna give him rope?

MT isn't going anywhere for a while. Only way is if the team goes on a terrible slide and we miss the playoffs. MB will give him all kinds of rope since he brought him in.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
2 awful, awful periods.

Apart from that game against the Hawks, the'yve been terrible since their win against Buffalo in December.

But they've never been this bad.

Just when you think you hit the bottom of the awful play column, you discover an entire tier twice as long just below it.

Hemlor

Jan 27, 2007
The coach is mainly responsible for who is on the ice and when...and MT fails at this...the players who should be getting more ice, usually aren't...:shakehead

There is absolutely nobody on the team that deserves any icetime. They are all playing terribly. The players are responsible for executing the gameplan, and they aren't doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $27,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia