GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/16/14 7:30pm EST TSN,RDS (HD) Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
When you see your team is leaving your goalie out to dry why don't you take a timeout? This passive style of coaching is ******* annoying. You WOULD think sending out Parros and Murray together is a bad idea (esp. considering that its failed countless other times), but yet there they are time and time again.

thom

Mar 6, 2012
Awful not exceptable its boys vs girls team but there is still one period to go.Silly question what could you get for Price in a trade.Has to be a lot

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Absolutely. I've seen RDS suggesting his name as a potential Adams nominee. Seriously.

Sad part is when Therrien is eventually fired the media will try to put the blame onto a player like Subban and try to get them run out of town.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Another 3 goal lead blown... 3rd time in the last 11 games this happened.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Pretty sure they were listening when they went on that 10 game winning streak. Funny how no one ever gives Therrien credit for that. Maybe the problem is they're not listening enough to Therrien. He's a GREAT coach despite what most of the ungrateful "fans" say.

Did you watch them at the end of that streak? They were showing cracks DURING it. Therrien needs to go.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Do people think that MT is now on thin ice or is MB gonna give him rope?

MT has FULL rope. MT will be in danger NEXT YEAR mid-season if that team isn't doing well. But there's no way that he doesn't finish the year unless.......Bergevin LOVES Boucher more than he does Therrien. One thing is sure....whether Therrien has some rope or not, let's pray to god that it doesn't mean Lefebvre to coach that team....people will then see why so many people are skeptic about him....

couris

Dec 28, 2005
This team is built on little girls. Change the coach and it will be the same thing. Bourque-Plekanec-DD-Gionta-Briere-Gallagher-Moen-Parros....horrible.

Saintpatrick*

We know Patrick Roy is a better coach than Michel Therrien, but I'm starting to think he may be a better GM than Marc Bergevin.

That's cause Patty Roy is awesome he would have had this team humming like a well tuned machine by now.

Hemlor

Jan 27, 2007
MT isn't going anywhere for a while. Only way is if the team goes on a terrible slide and we miss the playoffs. MB will give him all kinds of rope since he brought him in.

And to be fair, his record is very good over the last 2 seasons. But if things really breakdown over an extended period and they miss the playoffs, then MT may be in trouble

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Confirmed ... Marc Bergevin is a failure!!!!!!!!
"Everyday I try to make this team better" How Mr. Bergevin, tell me how?!!!!!!!
All your signing with the marginal exception of Prust have been a FAILURE!
Moen, DD, Boullion, Dreweskie, Murray, Parros!
Name one transaction or signing that was a clear win!!!
Galchenyuk, Gallagher is your scouting department!
I am scared out of my mind what you will do at the trade deadline or the off-season.
Your coach can't even call a time out as your getting so thoughly embarrassed out there.
Your coach can't keep a line or D pairing together to develop any chemistry!
Your coach has no answer when asked why under-performing vets get ice time over the young kids
YOU have no answer to the lack of size on this team
Leave Mr.Bergevin, you are not GM material!

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
For weeks all we hear is MB is working the phones. Does he work for bell?

Time is up MB earn your keep or playoffs are out. This is a 4 point game

huh, MB isnt coaching this team...

want to blame someone for stupid coaching decisions, look at the coach...

I mean what now ? MT is ok and it's all on MB ?

think MB didnt bring enough or the right players that's fine... as long as you're smart enough to understand it's still not an excuse to put Eller on wing (tried before and he sucks as a LW), the 4th line WITH Parros after a goal, play Emelin on the right, splitt the Subban-Markov pairing, play Murray almost every game, etc...

habfan1968

Dec 19, 2006
Bold prediction

I can totally see us winning this game 6 -5

PK and Gallagher still need to get a goal in this game.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
MT has FULL rope. MT will be in danger NEXT YEAR mid-season if that team isn't doing well. But there's no way that he doesn't finish the year unless.......Bergevin LOVES Boucher more than he does Therrien.

At some point Molson just makes the call and says enough is enough. Although I'm not fully sure how involved he is, but he obviously needs to be more involved.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
as mentioned, aside from that 10 game run, the team is about to be 7-9-2. that's not a slump, that's a mediocre, weak team that can't figure it out

Apr 28, 2010
I actually fully expect Therrien to be fired after this game, the first time I've legitimately thought he could be fired where before it was just hope.

BdhHkM1CIAA7OmY.png

Thanks Blou!

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I'm more surprised Habs scored 3 goals than Habs blowing the 3-0 lead.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Or maybe try playing him on his natural side???..

Come on man, so tired of the "natural side" excuse. He's not 7 years old. There's a difference between "playing a little worse" on your wrong side versus "looking like you've never played hockey before", which is what Emelin has looked like all year. I mean, did you see him on the Turris goal?! WTF was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad