GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/16/14 7:30pm EST TSN,RDS (HD) Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
well they are getting violated

something has to change

playing weak hockey for almost 30 games now win or lose

this is disgusting

I said MTL plays the same brand (horrible) of hockey as TOR and they told me "holy overreaction batman"

only 4 points now

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I hope chucky is watching this display so when he gets back he knows who he has to play better than to be the best. :nod:

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
This team doesn't know what it means to break in through the centre....

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hmmm...I wouldn't be so definitive. We have a stretch of games up until the Olympics that could really change the way some people view our team.
Bergevin used the record to say he was pretty happy with the way things were going (which was pretty alarming because I'd expect a GM not to be so blinded by a record).
People have already questioned Therrien while still having a good record.
If we go into a bad streak that shoves us down the standings (we're only 6 pts away from the 8th seed), especially if it's with performances like tonight. Then I could see something change. The problem though, is that I have very little confidence in Bergevin hiring a good coach the 2nd time around. He might bring up Lefebvre and I haven't heard good things of him.

But as a team, in the regular season, we always find a way to win, we are expecting a blowout against the Leafs, we might actually win that game. We're destined to be average, so to be average, we need to win also. And that's what we'll do. THEN, we'll play in the real season in the playoffs, and then be out at best round 2. So he'll have another shot.....and then if the players struggles...he's done. I don't see it this year. Unless something else happens....Therrien can confront Bergevin about the players he has to work with.....Clearly, Therrien hasn't changed too much...maybe on the outside....but still the same freakin guy inside and we saw it with 24 CH.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
And yet he's getting better than expected play out of nearly all of them. Now I'm not saying he's a coaching God, but he's doing the common sense thing (i.e. getting a style that suits his rosters strength).

He's better than the insanity that Therrien is forcing on his roster. No pragmatism or inclination to change.
sure doesnt make him a better GM than anyone though.

void

Jan 5, 2006
4th line on the ice with Diaz and Murray on D. What the ****?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Parros-Prust-Murray-Moen on the ice....YES PEOPLE. We are a FAST team.....says people who only compare the Habs with the Midget B team of their region...

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
the alarming part actually is you still expecting a Habs GM to really speak his mind...

you can't probably name a single one who did and yet you still expect the current one to speak his mind.

It's not that I expect them to be truthful, it's that I believe Bergevin when he said it.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Parros-Prust-Murray-Moen on the ice....YES PEOPLE. We are a FAST team.....says people who only compare the Habs with the Midget B team of their region...

not one hit thrown with those dummies out there, can we get an energy line please? Get rid of these bums if they don't wanna do their job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad