GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/16/14 7:30pm EST TSN,RDS (HD) Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kovaless

Feb 21, 2008
Better draft position. If this team ends up in the playoffs, we're not winning the cup. WE'RE NOT!

Hence, let's just get a better position in the draft.

its too late to tank. worst they can just miss the just miss the playoffs in 9th or 10th. no good picks at that point.

void

Jan 5, 2006
We're for sure going to see a call-up after the game.

Right?

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Bergiven will hold a press conference after the game.

"I like the way we played...we had a grinding game in our zone and we showed a lot of character while getting our butts kicked. I believe the credit goes to the coaching staff and therefore I've extended Michelle and the entire coaching staff for two years!"

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
DD has actually been one of the least ********* players today (besides Price)

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
I think any question about Therrien can be answered by one of these two (or both) answers.

1. Because he doesn't know what he is doing.

or

2. Because he is a really awful coach.

3. Because he is actually a genius coach and no one else here is on his level to see his brilliance so all his moves just look stupid to us.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
So many invisible players, Briere, Prust, Gallagher, even Subban. 3/4 of our team are not simply in a slump. They just suck. And its a joke we rely on them for any form of consistent offense.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Bergiven will hold a press conference after the game.

"I like the way we played...we had a grinding game in our zone and we showed a lot of character while getting our butts kicked. I believe the credit goes to the coaching staff and therefore I've extended Michelle and the entire coaching staff for two years!"

and re-signed Parros to 8 years

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
you dont expect them to be truthful but you believe them ?

THAT's alarming :laugh:

Yes, I don't expect them to be truthful about everything. But in that instance, I believed him. Very simple to understand the difference buddy.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
We're for sure going to see a call-up after the game.

Right?

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad