GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/16/14 7:30pm EST TSN,RDS (HD) Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
Diaz - Out
Murray - Out
Bouillon - Out
Markov - Out
Subban - let's move him he as value

We are stuck with Emelin and gorges and Drewiske

Gionta - out
Parros - out
Bournival - AHL

we are stuck with Brière, Bourque, Moen, Prust

we have to work around Plekanec, Pacioretty, Desharnais, Gallagher, Eller, Galchenyuk

I'm sure we can get also a good return for Price....

And then let's rebuild.... Championship in 2020

Habsbobabs

Aug 26, 2009
Man you guys are a bunch of ^#$@ing whiners. There's going to be games like this, this team isn't as good as you think so stop making them out to be a top eastern team. You need to manage your expectations. I would like to take the avg age of all the posters here cause it seems like it would be around 12.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Diaz - Out
Murray - Out
Bouillon - Out
Markov - Out
Subban - let's move him he as value

We are stuck with Emelin and gorges and Drewiske

Gionta - out
Parros - out
Bournival - AHL

we are stuck with Brière, Bourque, Moen, Prust

we have to work around Plekanec, Pacioretty, Desharnais, Gallagher, Eller, Galchenyuk

I'm sure we can get also a good return for Price....

And then let's rebuild.... Championship in 2020

What the **** is this?

Move Price? Move Subban? :biglaugh:

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
He is, definitely. People will throw rocks at me but he's gonna end up as a #3 center. I don't see him as a #2.

He will probably end up a #2 when we trade him for a 3rd round draft pick. He's being used as a David Bolland type and he's producing like one, anyone who thought he was going to get 50+ points with no PP time was delusional.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Man you guys are a bunch of ^#$@ing whiners. There's going to be games like this, this team isn't as good as you think so stop making them out to be a top eastern team. You need to manage your expectations. I would like to take the avg age of all the posters here cause it seems like it would be around 12.

lemme guess, you're really enjoyin the game right now, right ?

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Hopefully journalist are ready to ask real tough question for one. Therrien needs to be exposed for the hack he is.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL

Let's just chill guys. This guy is the voice of reason... NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad