GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/5/17 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Pea shooter offense continues it seems. Really feels like its going to be a struggle. Maybe Cap Space will have a career year tho

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
The decision was made to move up on his own. Alzner is there. Petry makes the decision to not make that pass and go up. Why are you trying to blame Alzner for Petry's bad decisions?

Never blamed Alzner. He is what he is. A rich man's Josh Gorges and poor puck mover. I blame Bergevin for thinking it was a good idea to sign him after getting rid of pretty much all our puck moving defensemen.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Shouldn't that be Gallagher or Hemsky's job? Why put Galchenyuk there when you could have him on the right side wall taking shots and moving the puck around?

That's a pretty lame plan.

I know. IF that's his role (it's the one I'm guessing it is), I wouldn't put Galchenyuk there. But then again, why it's Galchenyuk there is because the other team will respect him more than they would a Gallagher since Galchenyuk has a much better shot from there. It's a guess on my part.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I am anxiously waiting to see if the Habs will be able to score 3 or more goals in 41 or more games this season. I wonder if they will be in the top10 of this category. I wouldn't count on it...:help:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Galchenyuk looks like he's checked out and doesn't care much anymore. He looks completely lost at LW. At least when he was playing center he looked dangerous offensively at times. I'll be very surprised if he lasts the season as a Hab.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Galchenyuk looks like he's checked out and doesn't care much anymore. He looks completely lost at LW. At least when he was playing center he looked dangerous offensively at times. I'll be very surprised if he lasts the season as a Hab.

Weak as f*** mentally if that's the case.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O

Unfortunately, im starting to think this way too.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Still trying to figure out how the meeting with Bergevin and his minions went when they collectively decided to sign Karl Alzner

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
During that PP, Drouin controlled the puck beautifully and Gally fought tooth and nail to retain it. Then, Galchenyuk lazily gave it away with an errant pass.

durojean

May 29, 2007
Galchenyuk as always been a better centerman. He was one of the best in the nhl before his injury. And it's not like Danault and Plekanec are better than him.

You want to get good game from him put him at center and let him become what you need. He never was a game changer as a winger but he as been as a center...

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal

Can you blame him? If my idiot boss kept having me work a job that I wasn't meant to do, I'd say f*** it too and mail it in. The kid should be playing at center and if its not going to happen with Plekanec and Danault picked ahead of him... its never going to happen! He'll get traded, be given the chance and will become a top level center.

Habs ALWAYS play favorites and it never pans out.

Reactions: sheed36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad