GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/5/17 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Weak as **** mentally if that's the case.

This management is a f***ing shit show and if Galchenyuk's name was Jonathan Drouin he would have demanded a trade a long time ago!

5 years this management has crapped on this guy! 5 years! Every man has his breaking point.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
The third line has been a complete no show. Its not just Galchenyuk, Danault the Teflon man has been invisible as has Shaw. Zero jump in that line

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Same people who signed Petry?

Everyone unanimously thought we had to sign him. I can't recall too many who voiced their displeasure when that contract was signed.

But it's hugely worrying the way Petry has been playing over the last several months. I truly truly hope he gets his head out of his ass very soon... otherwise we're f***ed... especially with his NMC....

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Galchenyuk as always been a better centerman. He was one of the best in the nhl before his injury. And it's not like Danault and Plekanec are better than him.

You want to get good game from him put him at center and let him become what you need. He never was a game changer as a winger but he as been as a center...

yea, ok buddy

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This management is a ****ing **** show and if Galchenyuk's name was Jonathan Drouin he would have demanded a trade a long time ago!

5 years this management has crapped on this guy! 5 years! Every man has his breaking point.
Why did he sign an extension?

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I feel a little less sad looking at other talented #1 centres around the league like Eichel knowing we actually have Drouin now.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Here we go.. Chucky is now officially the new scapegoat.

He's been the scapegoat for the RDS clowns for a while now. I had such high hopes for Galchenyuk but it's kinda sad to watch him play now. I want him to remain a Hab and succeed but a change of scenery might be the best for him and the Habs at this point unfortunately.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Geerg-haine-sons.

Good ole Pierre Houde at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad