GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/5/17 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Habs PP has basically everyone's skates stuck in cement just like last season and the one before. All other teams need to do is cover the usual shot angles.

This PP was the first one they didn't move around. The first two was full of movement. I don't know why they didn't do it again this time.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Not a big fan of that PP setup. Don't like the guy in the high slot just standing there with 4 guys around him. Makes him completely irrelevant as he's fighting in traffic to make passes or even take a shot.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I don't like our PP formation. 4 forwards is fine but you need someone to play next to Weber in order to utilize his 1 timer, that's a huge weapon we're not making any use of right now.

Reactions: vokiel

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Not a big fan of that PP setup. Don't like the guy in the high slot just standing there with 4 guys around him. Makes him completely irrelevant as he's fighting in traffic to make passes or even take a shot.

I think his job is to draw them in and open up the sides.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
I think Claude needs to shorten the bench in the 3rd....we need more Drouin / Patches / Gally 5 on 5.

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
Big problem if this team can't even generate offence on a weak defence.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Drouin is everything we expected Galchenyuk to be.

If only Galchenyuk wasn't mangled by the Fume-Propagating Improviser (of course, Galchenyuk has his share of responsibility but who knows what might have been). Drouin has an edge, can also count on Captain Kirk from the get-go.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Is Streit in the top 6 out of respect or his he a better option than Davidson or Morrow?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I don't like our PP formation. 4 forwards is fine but you need someone to play next to Weber in order to utilize his 1 timer, that's a huge weapon we're not making any use of right now.

Should just put Mete in place of Weber on first unit. And then use Weber's shot for the 2nd unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad