GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
Price will start in the playoffs. IMHO it might be a good strategy to start Budaj tonight (if we get a Boston-Montréal series). If Price starts and loses this game, Bruins get the psychological advantage. If Price wins it, they'll say that it was a meaningless game for them, playoffs will be different, etc.

With Budaj in net, Therrien gives his team a tough challenge, but keeps his joker card for later. It's not the 1st time he tries that, and the team seems to respond well so far.

i thought the joker card was Bouillon :sarcasm:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Isn't this a typical type of game where the Bruins usually end up injuring Habs players before playoffs?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I'm not sure you understand what the definition of optimistic is :laugh:
I'm not sure you understand why I used this sentence ! :(

Look up for "RIOT!" on Google.
tumblr_lo3wlpI4Op1qgfw69.jpg

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Isn't this a typical type of game where the Bruins usually end up injuring Habs players before playoffs?

Noooo... It's the typical Habs/Bruins game where Habs score 6 goals and make the Bs look like ballet dancers. :sarcasm:

/I don't believe in jinxing :P

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I HATE Houde so damn ****ing much when he gives bl**j**s to opponants in interviews.

What's with this troll? Doesn't he know what's his audience.

If he doesn't treat the people he's interviewing with respect they won't come back. As simple as that. Being kind to a person is good business.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hang on to your turtle necks. Parros in, Tinordi has been cloned, will be playing with himself on the 3rd pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad