GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I have a feeling there is going to be some drama in this game. Been too long since some legit drama between the Bruins & Habs.

I'd love another last second come back and shoot out win like last year. That was a ton of fun!

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
James Duthie ‏@tsnjamesduthie 5 h
NHL on TSN tonight: MON at BOS 7:30et. Habs 4-1 last 5 (relatively hot). Bruins 12 straight wins (Kate Upton in a Finnish sauna hot).

--

Call up Bournival and sit him .... why?

Call up Tinordi and sit him .... why??

HABS win CUPS*

Tuukka-Rask-Fail.gif

AllanMTL46

Aug 19, 2011
Ste-Agathe, Lotb.
NHL on TSN tonight: MON at BOS 7:30et. Habs 4-1 last 5 (relatively hot). Bruins 12 straight wins (Kate Upton in a Finnish sauna hot).

--

Had to call him back, was sent for a 3-game conditioning.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Jen ‏@NHLhistorygirl 22 min
On this date in 1990, #Habs Stephane Richer reached 50 goals in a season.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Jen ‏@NHLhistorygirl 22 min
On this date in 1990, #Habs Stephane Richer reached 50 goals in a season.

Was that against Hartford? I remember the chance of him scoring 50 came down to the last game or two one season and was hoping he would do it.

I am getting old.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I have a feeling there is going to be some drama in this game. Been too long since some legit drama between the Bruins & Habs.

Bruins are due for some goonery(aside from Lucic trying to elbow Emelin every game).

This is why they traded for Parros isn't it?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

--

Bournival was on a conditioning stint. They had no choice but to call him up.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Murray and Subban?! Feel bad for the guy. Now instead of seeing Frank the Tank for 25 minutes we're going to see Doug the Slug for 25.

Such baffling personnel decisions.

Both of those guys should be eating hot dogs in the pressbox and Tinordi and NateB should be in. They are clearly better than those two plugs.

Murray played with PK before -- and played well.

Expect to see Murray crashing the net with the puck ;)

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Iginla just two goals away from reaching lafleur as the 24th all-time goal-scorer, I believe!

Iginla is no Lafleur -- he just doesn't have the hair! ;)

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
Sure Everyone expects the Bruins to win tonight.
BUT, of all the teams in the NHL that the Bruins would not like to lose to MONTREAL tops the list. BUT also beware of the Bruins. If the Habs do take the lead in the game in the first watch out in the second period. Chara will go right after Patches again and try to injure him bad and other Bruins will try to injure more habs. Why do you think Price is NOT playing, MT knows the Bruins and wants to protect Habs best player. As usual the NHL refs won't stop the Bruins going NUTS because in Boston the fans dictate the rules in the nhl and in Boston that means KILL KILL KILL. Nothing is more precious to the Boson Fan then seeing a Bruin send Habs to the Hospital with broken necks and bloody faces and then calling out the Habs for constant diving and calling everything they do as " a strong hockey play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad