GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Still can't believe Tinordi is benched instead of Bouillon....

I mean we have to give him experience. Tinordi's gonna be in our top 6 next year while Bouillon will ve sitting on his ass in his home.

Wonder if Bergevin like this BS move by ****ing Therrien!

**** you Therrien you big dumbass. :angry:

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Still can't believe Tinordi is benched instead of Bouillon....

I mean we have to give him experience. Tinordi's gonna be in our top 6 next year while Bouillon will ve sitting on his ass in his home.

Wonder if Bergevin like this BS move by ****ing Therrien!

**** you Therrien you big dumbass. :angry:

...hopefully Therrien will be sitting on his arse at home next year as well...he & Boo Boo can watch on TV together...:rant:

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Budaj instead of Price ? FFS Therrien is such an idiot... prepare for the slaughter...

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Usually when everyone whines over coaching decisions the Habs manage to win. (FWIW, I'm not in total accordance with the lineup)

I'm gonna say the Habs win 4-3.
Desharnais
Briere (x2)
Subban

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
And what do you think Parros would do to prevent it?

if lucic got all handsy with subban, parros would do the same thing he did when orr tried it.

I get it, some people dont like fights and dislike enforcers. And if, we get ragdolled and dispatched in the playoffs by ANOTHER team whose physicality we cant match, the same people will wax poetic on how good we were to finish 3 or 4th in the division. or rask will be the new Anderson.

Im fine if we dont have to dress parros again this year, but in a series if things go south, i'm a whole lot more comfortable with the option to dress big george ( and prust/white/moen) than essentially send young guys like tinordi and old guys like bouillion out there and hope for the best.

As it stands now, with the lineup we will ice tonight out biggest vulnerability is still our lack of jam/size on both ends. iF push comes to shove ( as it often does in the playoffs) this roster will fold, once again, like a cheap lawn chair.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Budaj instead of Price ? FFS Therrien is such an idiot... prepare for the slaughter...

tumblr_mmsxm6sm1v1s9tojuo1_400.gif

BRAD HABSFAN

Mar 14, 2013
JERSEY COAST
...hopefully Therrien will be sitting on his arse at home next year as well...he & Boo Boo can watch on TV together...:rant:

Not happening. As much as he drives us nuts, he has us in the playoffs again. With some contracts falling off the books, MB is probably thinking we will get better character players that MT can fit in that will make us even better.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
good luck...whats the yeti?

Soderberg.

Didn't he score last game?

Bruins roster is solid, but I also am of the opinion that we are underachievers. Used properly, we have one hell of a scary roster, at least up front. Sadly, the system is killing them. I'm not sure DD's line even plays the system now that Vanek is with them. They just go off-script, as it were, and you can see how awesome they are to watch.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
good luck...whats the yeti?

I think it's Bruins fans' nickname for Carl Soderberg. Or is it Kelly...?

Gotta admit, it's better than the mindless "Whitey", "Chucky", "Larry" thing on the Habs. "Wolverine" is good, but I doubt the players use it.

Wasn't PK called "The Show", or something like that? Montreal needs a nickname committee.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The Yeti is what we call Carl Soderberg.

We waited for him to come to Boston for a long time he was like an urban legend. Like big foot.

He has been playing very well for us.

Kelly Yeti (Soderberg) Eriksson
pretty good 3rd line

I didn't know the backstory.

Now that I do, I'll post it again one minute later, like I did with my last post...

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
edit: That bathroom incident was awful but I wasn't really peeved until i saw them shoving the kid. It's one thing to taunt and curse at people(they were going a little to far with that) but you should be able to go anywhere you want withought getting physically assaulted especially if your just minding your own business as this kid clearly was.

If it's means anything, I personally apologize for the actions of all those jackasses as i have always been the one to stick up for an away fan if i see them getting anything more than kind ribbing or harmless jokes thrown at them.

Yea, same here. Some people just don't get how it's just a game and tomorrow is another day. You can talk and say some things, but when you start doing physical damage to people just because of the jersey they wear, that is going too far imo. Every time I go to games whether I am in the Bell Centre or an away arena I just mind my own business and don't taunt or get physical with the other fans. Sometimes when I was at the ACC or the HSBC arena some people said things, but I didn't say anything to heat things up.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I thought i was starting to hate the Leafs more then the Bruins but after reading the Bruins Board I realize how much I hate the Bruins... Bruins fans with there typical Crush'em.. kill.. wanna see blood attitude.. man they should go watch UFC if that's all they want to see... Hopefully the boys will have a big game.. I Hope Vanek finds the holes in between Rask's arm like he talked about on 24CH.

The entire mindset around that team is just weird. I don't think I could hate another sporting team as much as I hate those clowns. The bruins team and fan base just remind me of classic "bros" that trash talk no matter what, and once given a tablespoon of alcohol act like 12 year olds. All their rah-rah **** you no respect attitudes are so childish and annoying.

At least you can watch a habs-leafs game with a couple of leaf fans and not get seriously harassed and tormented the whole time. Of course i'm generalizing, as there are the occasional rational bruins fan. Three of my lifelong best friends are Bruins fans, but I cannot for the life of me watch a game with them. Love the guys to death for years, but the moment the Bruins come up in conversation, there's a habs-bruins game, or its playoffs, I just can't handle them at all

Obviously these are just my experiences, but the mindset of that entire team just makes it impossible to hate anything more in the world of sports.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Their yeti is what Vanek is to us !

No. Their yeti is what Emelin was to us. Emelin was touted as the best defenseman not playing in the NHL for a while and Gainey tried to convince him to come over for so many years but he stayed in the KHL.

It's basically the exact same situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad