GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Eriksson should not be a 3rd liner but he sure hasn't played as well as he did with the Stars.

Reilly Smith has looked great on the top line with Marchand and Berg, thus pushing Eriksson down to the 3rd.

I'd love to have Eriksson on my third line, that's for sure.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Reilly Smith has looked great on the top line with Marchand and Berg, thus pushing Eriksson down to the 3rd.

I'd love to have Eriksson on my third line, that's for sure.

I'd love to have him on my 2nd line, let alone the third line.

(even if he apparently has not played THAT great for Bawstun)

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Can someone tell me why our #1 goalie is NOT playing tonight against ths #1 team in points in the NHL?:rant::shakehead

Price is gling to play against the 32nd ranked team not the number 1 team????:rant::rant:

WTF Therrien you baboon!!

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia
there seems to be a lot of praise for the bruins in this thread. no matter how hot they are...theyre still the scum of the earth.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Can someone tell me why our #1 goalie is NOT playing tonight against ths #1 team in points in the NHL?:rant::shakehead

Price is gling to play against the 32nd ranked team not the number 1 team????:rant::rant:

Saintpatrick*

Budaj has a good record against the goons and Price needs a rest I really don't think he's playing at 100% health wise.

edit: I know he's not the best enforcer but shouldn't Parros be dressed for this game?

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013

Budaj has a good record at the Garden.

Price supposedly had / has tendinitis, thus giving him an extra day's rest is warranted.

Price supposedly had / has tendinitis, thus playing him vs the last place team instead of the first place team is warranted in a back-to-back is warranted.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Will Budaj start every game if we face Boston in the playoffs?

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Will Budaj start every game if we face Boston in the playoffs?

Price will start in the playoffs. IMHO it might be a good strategy to start Budaj tonight (if we get a Boston-Montréal series). If Price starts and loses this game, Bruins get the psychological advantage. If Price wins it, they'll say that it was a meaningless game for them, playoffs will be different, etc.

With Budaj in net, Therrien gives his team a tough challenge, but keeps his joker card for later. It's not the 1st time he tries that, and the team seems to respond well so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad