GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Who's pumped?

39WNeWc.gif

Patccmoi

Aug 11, 2010
Well then don't interview them. All his interviews are all the same, it's him kissing them all over for a few minutes. Never ask interesting questions. He's like a giddy school girl.

He's travelling with the team all the time. Honestly I don't hold it against the people who are always with the team not to ask the harder questions, they have to keep a good relationship with the coaches, players, etc. and they can't just always corner them. I feel that overall they're pretty fair in their assessments when they're not talking to them directly.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
He's travelling with the team all the time. Honestly I don't hold it against the people who are always with the team not to ask the harder questions, they have to keep a good relationship with the coaches, players, etc. and they can't just always corner them. I feel that overall they're pretty fair in their assessments when they're not talking to them directly.

Well he's travelling with the Habs, not with the Bruins. Could you even imagine Edwards get this chummy with the opposition?

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
So Pierre McGuire thinks the Habs are well coached and may make some noise in the playoffs.

Hmm......hasn't been reading this board for opinions that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad