WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I didn’t know which one you were referring to tbf.

2/3 falls can be a great way to add drama. The way Raw does it just to have them sit there and twiddle their thumbs during commercial? Awful. If NXT wanted to do it on a TV show? Perfect, because it’s taped, they can put it around breaks seamlessly or, because it’s on the network, no breaks at all.

I don’t hate it honestly (but you know me)
Like I say I grew watching those in mexico.
But obviously production was the last thing I was thinking as a kid.

(And I do prefer 1 fall)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
What the **** are the Street Profits doing? I honestly don’t get it.

Getting the audience familiar with them. They've already proven to be good, natural talkers.When they're officially called up, there could be feuds set up. Plus it gets people more interested in seeing them in NXT.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Difference between it being on Raw where the action completely stops and they just stand around compared to a taped show on the network where they can easily do the whole match with no interruptions.
Last week the Revival did a great job working the crowd during the break, but there's only so much they can do with it

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Getting the audience familiar with them. They've already proven to be good, natural talkers.When they're officially called up, there could be feuds set up. Plus it gets people more interested in seeing them in NXT.
Really? Doesn’t really seem like anyone gives a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad