WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WWE uploaded a Boogeyman video on their YT channel today so I guess he'll be there next week.

He was announced

Santino is going to be there too. I mean, what would a RAW reunion be without two comedy acts

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Usos
Revival
Good Bros

Triple Threat Tag Team TLC Match.

Gimme Paul E

I said long ago and several times after that WWE reset their product to grow up with their fans. The 80's to the 90's. They cultivated a crowd and got more edgy as their audience grew up.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I said long ago and several times after that WWE reset their product to grow up with their fans. The 80's to the 90's. They cultivated a crows and got more edgy as their audience grew up.
Groundbreaking thought. Never heard of it before.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Something to throw out there...

Turning the Revival into a three man stable with Roode isn't a bad idea. He fits in well with their gimmick, and it might be the best place for him right now.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I said long ago and several times after that WWE reset their product to grow up with their fans. The 80's to the 90's. They cultivated a crowd and got more edgy as their audience grew up.
And nothing was better than being 8,9, 10 etc years old for the Hogan era and then being 20,21,22 etc for the attitude era. Feel almost blessed to experience those at peak ages for enjoyment in relation to the product.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That I can’t read because I thought you were saying it was taped.
I didn’t know which one you were referring to tbf.

2/3 falls can be a great way to add drama. The way Raw does it just to have them sit there and twiddle their thumbs during commercial? Awful. If NXT wanted to do it on a TV show? Perfect, because it’s taped, they can put it around breaks seamlessly or, because it’s on the network, no breaks at all.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
And nothing was better than being 8,9, 10 etc years old for the Hogan era and then being 20,21,22 etc for the attitude era. Feel almost blessed to experience those at peak ages for enjoyment in relation to the product.

Yeah dude. Growing up with Wrestling was awesome.

Reactions: BiggE and koyvoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad