WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Honestly, this 2 out of 3 falls for every match on Raw makes me not want to watch. Just kills any possibility of a good tv match

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Cesaro loses to Black, gets in the battle royal.

Seth loses to Brock, gets in battle royal.

Sami Zayn hasn’t won a match since 1999, gets in battle royal.

Corbin loses to Seth, gets in battle royal.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Isn’t 2 out of 3, only because they don’t wanna put commercials during matches. (So they go in between falls)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Honestly, this 2 out of 3 falls for every match on Raw makes me not want to watch. Just kills any possibility of a good tv match

Imagine the Live experience.

Wrestling happening. Two falls happen. Wrestlers stand there for a minute. Bell rings again for some reason

Reactions: Tw1ster

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Do you watch nxt?
Cuz nxt just did one of their best matches ever with that stipulation.
Difference between it being on Raw where the action completely stops and they just stand around compared to a taped show on the network where they can easily do the whole match with no interruptions.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Difference between it being on Raw where the action completely stops and they just stand around compared to a taped show on the network where they can easily do the whole match with no interruptions.

It was live at take over bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad