Which team is going to overachieve this year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RickyLafleur

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Probably Nashville, an underrated team just got a bunch of firepower which should help push them over the edge. I am surprised that people say Ottawa since they will likely fall between 18-24 this year just outside the playoffs.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Probably Nashville, an underrated team just got a bunch of firepower which should help push them over the edge. I am surprised that people say Ottawa since they will likely fall between 18-24 this year just outside the playoffs.
If Ottawa can go from bad goaltending to good goaltending, which seems plausible, then that usually leads to a big turnaround in the standings.

mdobbs

Oct 21, 2010
Devils

Finally have goaltending to fill out the roster. They have the talent on paper to make a deep run if they stay healthy

RickyLafleur

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
If Ottawa can go from bad goaltending to good goaltending, which seems plausible, then that usually leads to a big turnaround in the standings.
It's plausible, but there are plenty of other teams in a similar position, namely NJ and Buffalo who will most certainly rebound from last year.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Chicago.

Bedard is a year older and wiser. They have an assigned captain with Foligno. Hall is healthy. And I believe TJ Brodie will turn back the clock.

They'll be fun to watch, and not an easy team to beat on any given night.

Horvat1C

Oct 2, 2015
Utah added a serviceable #1 defenseman, rebuilt their defense as a whole and no longer has crippling off ice distractions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad