Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCV: Second Round

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will be the 2023 Cup Champ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
al-pacino-shes-got-a-great-ass.gif
All Heat references are perfect

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Toronto is faster and more skilled, but they still don't forecheck well or do a good job of creating "dirty" goals.

Comes down to the right mix (and a little goalie luck).

Toronto is too pretty for my tastes, I like a mix of muckers (guys who dig out pucks), "pretty boys" (playmakers) and blue paint guys (not just physical, but the hands to score in crowds). I think Florida is less talented but more balanced on offense.

If Florida has a major weakness, I think it's their defensemen on defense, Bob has saved them so far, but . . .

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Toronto is faster and more skilled, but they still don't forecheck well or do a good job of creating "dirty" goals.

Comes down to the right mix (and a little goalie luck).

Toronto is too pretty for my tastes, I like a mix of muckers (guys who dig out pucks), "pretty boys" (playmakers) and blue paint guys (not just physical, but the hands to score in crowds). I think Florida is less talented but more balanced on offense.

If Florida has a major weakness, I think it's their defensemen on defense, Bob has saved them so far, but . . .
We're all well aware what kind of players you like.

• Haha
Reactions: Tripod

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
A regional over-the-air broadcast. Interesting that "Utah," if including the entire state, would include Salt Lake and how it could affect any potential expansion to that area as has been bandied in some quarters.

Reactions: BernieParent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad