Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pretty big balls on the young Devils to get blown out twice at home and then win two close games at the Garden.

Reactions: BiggE

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
It’s always fun watching the Leafs find new and interesting ways to lose.
Except if you listened to their announcers, you'd think they were the 10x defending Champs

I'm really surprised the Devils have battled back to tie the series. Thought the Rangers would beat them in 5 quite easily

Reactions: BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Except if you listened to their announcers, you'd think they were the 10x defending Champs

I'm really surprised the Devils have battled back to tie the series. Thought the Rangers would beat them in 5 quite easily
The goalie switch for the Devils was huge. After a couple big saves early in gm 3, they began to play with the confidence that they showed during the reg season.

f***ing Leafs

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
The Leafs/Lightning series has been significantly more entertaining than the Devils/Rangers series.

The Leafs are definitely winning this series.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Leafs have a lot of talent upfront so when Bogosian takes a dumb penalty you know it is coming. Blame Vasilevsky all you want..

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
On one hand I’m tired of TB being in the finals, plus I still told a grudge from 04. That was the Flyers’ year. Also the “they have never won a game below 40 degrees” Buccaneers from that time period

On the other hand a lot of TML fans are loud and obnoxious

Best case scenario is a brutal seven game series with lots of bad blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad