Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
So intent to blow the whistle doesn't exist now? Only when they want it to?
I think the puck was actually in the net before the ref was ready to blow the whistle.

For the good of the game, that should be a goal 100% of the time. The puck was visible from the front of the net, so we shouldn't have to rely on the guy behind the net losing sight of the puck.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I think the puck was actually in the net before the ref was ready to blow the whistle.

For the good of the game, that should be a goal 100% of the time. The puck was visible from the front of the net, so we shouldn't have to rely on the guy behind the net losing sight of the puck.
It just seems like there's no consistency with that call. Plenty of times in the past when the puck has been loose and it gets knocked in, they call it no goal because the ref was getting ready to blow the whistle.

Lol. He's down on the ice, looks over at the ref to make sure there's a penalty call then stays down again.

Reactions: ellja3

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
And this punch to the back of Hathaway's head is exactly why I didn't give a f*** about Tkachuk getting rolled. What a :eek::eek::eek::eek:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
That was as erratic a powerplay as you'll see. Had they scored earlier, it may have been disallowed for goalie interference. Good perseverance from Florida.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Realize the situation here, but same old playoff Bobrovsky.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Game of inches may be a pivotal moment in the Wild/Stars series. Dellandrea makes a great move only to hit the post and miss burying the puck while it sat on the goal line, only for the Wild to clear it and go down and score at the other end. A 3-0 lead becomes a 2-1 lead in under 10 seconds.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Man the refs in Minnesota were drunk or something tonight. At least the Stars actually scored on two PPs this time and Oettinger was in The Matrix.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Kings up 1-0 on Edmonton on a phenomenally designed breakout

If the Kings had goaltending id consider them a Finals contender. They've scored strongly all year and as I recall had ass tier goaltending. Basically the Bryz era Flyers with offense to win, but struggling to outscore their goalie nightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad