Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
what's $265 these days? one nice steak dinner with your wife or girlfriend?

no big loss.

All he needs is the Oilers to win tonight, the Devils to win tonight, (granted both on the road and with their opponents facing elimination), and Tampa to win tonight at home and then lose Game 7 in Toronto.

That's not an outrageous gambit for $4300.00.

And if it doesn't hit, he's only actually out a buck. I'd rather have the thrill.

But everyone's different.

Are we eating human tenderloin?

Sweet lord

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Cash out....then bet $10 on the 4 individual games games you would have needed to win to win that 4 grand.

worst case....yeah you lost the slim chance at the 4 grand. But in tbe end, you will have won 2 bets and you are playing with house money for awhile making more bets.

High-end steakhouse these days with wine & tip? Sadly, not much of an exaggeration.
Maybe if you took your wife AND girlfriend.

nacc BLOCC

Apr 16, 2019
High-end steakhouse these days with wine & tip? Sadly, not much of an exaggeration.

Cash out....then bet $10 on the 4 individual games games you would have needed to win to win that 4 grand.

worst case....yeah you lost the slim chance at the 4 grand. But in tbe end, you will have won 2 bets and you are playing with house money for awhile making more bets.

Maybe if you took your wife AND girlfriend.

figure minimum $60 on food per person, minimum $60 bottle of wine, tax and tip, yeah $260 is pretty much spot on. but i seen all the beautiful shades of beige y’all be composing your plates of in the menu thread so definitions of nice steakhouse might vary greatly.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Diamond hands
20220920_161419.jpg

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
That's the kind of goal that, after having been scored after someone in a ball hockey league has said "Last goal wins!", it is said "Okay, NEXT goal wins!"

Or the kind that broke Flyers fans' hearts a year or two before I started following.

Imagine getting this worked up over a f***ing hockey game.

The only playoff game I went to was against the Rags in, I believe 2014. There was a fight maybe 4 or 5 sections next to where I sat. f*** the rags and their fans

Reactions: BernieParent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad