Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
@Captain Dave Poulin you might appreciate this typo I found on the mains.
Screenshot_20230428-222947_Chrome.jpg

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
It would be peak hockey for the Panthers to lose in the 1st round as the President’s Trophy team, with Zito doing a similar or worse job to Fletcher going all in, only to beat the President’s Trophy team as the 8th seed the next year.

People were dancing on their graves, but their talent acquisition is just stupid good.
They lost in the second round last year :)

• Wow
Reactions: Magua

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Giorgiev is a step down from Keumper who was a step down from an average goalie

They really rode him down the stretch, especially with Francouz hurt.

He played quite well for them all season long, but he’s looked gassed to me. I think he’s played a bit over 30 games at most before this year?

Reactions: Sombastate

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I dont know why but im finding myself wanting to ironically cheer for Hakstol. Maybe because even though he was a trash coach here, he wasn't a trash person like the two coachs to follow after him. Plus we had a lot more fun making fun of him. Or maybe its the goatee. Its probably the goatee.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
This might be a hot take, but after all the Barkov vs. Couturier debates, I've never seen Couturier look like the dog shit that Barkov has this series.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Are you going to go through the stress of hoping the Lughtning can force a game 7, or will you cash out? :laugh:
I'm thinking the cash out option tomorrow should be a bit higher than it was today. I don't think I can trust the Devils, Lightning and Oilers all to win tomorrow, and then trust Toronto to win a game 7. I think the Oilers will win tomorrow, but don't know about the Devils or Lightning

Minnesota not going away quietly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad