Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Since 2017, Leafs ate 0-10 in series clinching games. Crazy.

Lol I mean you can take this back a couple decades too. It's a thing that has transcended players, coaches, and management. It's pure dumb bad luck. Curses are generally nonsense, but I'm willing to listen to the possibility that someone tied to the Leafs is also tied to an ancient Egyptian mummy curse and it transferred to them somehow.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Lol I mean you can take this back a couple decades too. It's a thing that has transcended players, coaches, and management. It's pure dumb bad luck. Curses are generally nonsense, but I'm willing to listen to the possibility that someone tied to the Leafs is also tied to an ancient Egyptian mummy curse and it transferred to them somehow.
Yeah I used 2017 since it's this cores record...the Matthews, Marner, Nylander era.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I hope it was Darcy Tucker, would serve them right.

• Wow

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Can’t say I’m familiar. Maybe he was part of AEG? That would sound closer to the same line.
Now with an article, his hockey background is emphasized in the headline and within the press release distributed by Stronach. The group may eventually be heavily invested in Arizona in addition to Florida, California and Maryland.

Ex-hockey executive Gilmore is a new boss at Stronach Group​

Kevin Gilmore, a former executive with three National Hockey League teams, was named The Stronach Group’s executive vice president and chief operating officer Thursday by Belinda Stronach, chairwoman, chief executive officer and president.​
The appointment of Gilmore to this role reflects and supports Stronach’s mandate of continued growth and diversification of TSG’s successful businesses and assets across the verticals of Thoroughbred racing and pari-mutuel wagering, technology, entertainment, media, content and real estate development.​

Reactions: BernieParent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Now with an article, his hockey background is emphasized in the headline and within the press release distributed by Stronach. The group may eventually be heavily invested in Arizona in addition to Florida, California and Maryland.

Ex-hockey executive Gilmore is a new boss at Stronach Group​

Kevin Gilmore, a former executive with three National Hockey League teams, was named The Stronach Group’s executive vice president and chief operating officer Thursday by Belinda Stronach, chairwoman, chief executive officer and president.​
The appointment of Gilmore to this role reflects and supports Stronach’s mandate of continued growth and diversification of TSG’s successful businesses and assets across the verticals of Thoroughbred racing and pari-mutuel wagering, technology, entertainment, media, content and real estate development.​
Ah, so he was part of that bloodletting that preceded Luc Robitaille taking over.

• Wow

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
You hate to see it lol
giphy (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events