Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Can’t say I’m familiar. Maybe he was part of AEG? That would sound closer to the same line.
From research, an individual on the business side more so than player evaluation. He was with the Kings as Ass't GM but dismissed the same day with John Torchetti and Dave Taylor back when. He has been employed in MLB and one of the soccer leagues (Montreal's team).

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Just so you all know, you have a champion amongst you. I may not do well at predicting Flyers games, but I know how to pick NHL playoff games, as I've recently been crowned the HF Boards NHL Survivor IV - 2022-2023 - Single Elimination Champion! :win::laugh:

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Cash out of let it ride?
Screenshot_20230428-121503.png

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Should be Chevy, Wheeler, and Scheifele to start. The latter two are mutts and they only have 1 year left on their deals so they shouldn't be that hard to move.
Should be Chevy, Wheeler, and Scheifele to start. The latter two are mutts and they only have 1 year left on their deals so they shouldn't be that hard to move.
Dogshit PLD has to go, plus Helly will also be gone. That's the one that will net the massive return.

Wheeler goes nowhere due to his deal, and alot of 55's trade value is gone.

They really f***ed this up, and now have to try and sell a rebuild to a fanbase with 10k season tickets.

They are f***ed.

Reactions: BiggE

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This is also true. Schmid would really need to be shitting the bed to be losing them the series. But he has also played well. The Rangers are being roflstomped to a degree not seen since Hakstol tried to beat Washington and Pittsburgh without making an attempt to score.

Yeah the Devils are playing at a high level in all facets right now. This isn’t just a team playing average or below it elsewhere but getting high level goaltending to mask it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad