Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIV: From Ghost to Hakstol and all things in between

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

When all is said and done, who is going to win the Stanley Cup in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I stood up and fist pumped and now I’m questioning my life.
giphy (3).gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

I don’t live in Canada, ya Celsius goof. A dog fart would measure higher on my personal Richter scale than this if I wanted it to. The only reason I’d theoretically want them to lose is if the Flyers could poach Dubas, but they wouldn’t if they could.

That team is a masterclass of analytics, coaching, and team building. It’s better for the sport for them to have some success to cut out the narrative BS that dullard HockeyGuys enjoy so much. Also, they’re hella entertaining. I don’t want them to win the Cup or anything though. A man has his limits.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Darkest timeline would be Leafs winning the cup with the Flyers going for another retool on the fly

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Yeah but we could be the Islanders, who looks stupid then?

I’m out here simping for Devils players and enjoying their season and future. We are so far beyond the Flyers factoring in any of this besides slapping a “Kick Me” sign on their ass. They have no rivals. I’ve transcended like that space baby in 2001. I see only Good Hockey and Bad Hockey.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I don’t live in Canada, ya Celsius goof. A dog fart would measure higher on my personal Richter scale than this if I wanted it to. The only reason I’d theoretically want them to lose is if the Flyers could poach Dubas, but they wouldn’t if they could.

That team is a masterclass of analytics, coaching, and team building. It’s better for the sport for them to have some success to cut out the narrative BS that dullard HockeyGuys enjoy so much. Also, they’re hella entertaining. I don’t want them to win the Cup or anything though. A man has his limits.
Don't need to be American to hate the Yankees or Cowboys, no matter put together their management and scouting are. :p:

Some teams deserve unconditional hate. :laugh:

The problem with the Leafs advancing this year is that they have a great shot to win it all, especially if Boston chokes tomorrow....

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Hopefully the Bruins can do a better job next round.

Not sure why they're struggling to beat Florida though.

Reactions: renberg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad