Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCII: A buyer's or seller's market?

The trade deadline will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The most recent Blackhawks forward lineup as posted on the main boards:
LWCRW
Philipp KurashevLukas ReichelAndreas Athanasiou
Tyler JohnsonCole GuttmanTaylor Raddysh
Brett SeneyJason DickinsonDavid Gust
Boris KatchoukJujhar KhairaJoey Anderson

View attachment 663648
That's just shameless. They probably felt they had to do something after winning 5 games in a row in February.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@Striiker The Carolina PP is 3/5 with Gostisbehere on the ice since the trade.
“useful player”

smh my f***ing head

I’ll remember that until the day I die, Jojo.

ok but seriously, f*** yes. He’s finally on a real team and immediately is having an impact, as expected. And to think many of the Carolina fans on that board were against the trade.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I remember this time last year people were talking about Tampa being done and they were back in the finals

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry-face-meme-11562883310wynv1gw9cz.png

Keith Jones having to call this game where Gostisbehere is thriving. :laugh:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I remember this time last year people were talking about Tampa being done and they were back in the finals

It would be a mistake to sleep on Tampa. They know how to win in April and beyond. Vaz maybe the most clutch money goalie of recent memory
Father Time is undefeated.

They've played even more hockey since they looked gassed last year. A lot is going to have to go right for the Lightning to make noise in April and beyond this year.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
It's pretty crazy. You watch the Hurricanes winning games looking like a juggernaut and then you realize that there's still a team with 15 points more and a +54 better goal differential.
The West may as well not even participate in the playoffs this year.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Gee almost looks like a useful player for a team whose PP went downhill. But no, instead it is useful to write paragraphs and pages about the hilarity of a 2026 pick or that Pens series. Just to defend C:eek::eek::eek: Fletcher.

(Arizona, flop team - maybe its the team. Carolina, top team - maybe its the team. Time to admit: maybe its you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad