Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCII: A buyer's or seller's market?

The trade deadline will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Father Time is undefeated.

They've played even more hockey since they looked gassed last year. A lot is going to have to go right for the Lightning to make noise in April and beyond this year.
I keep saying the same thing every year. They should’ve lost to Toronto though.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Gee almost looks like a useful player for a team whose PP went downhill. But no, instead it is useful to write paragraphs and pages about the hilarity of a 2026 pick or that Pens series. Just to defend C:eek::eek::eek: Fletcher.

(Arizona, flop team - maybe its the team. Carolina, top team - maybe its the team. Time to admit: maybe its you)
Ghost is exactly who I said he was. What's the big deal?

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
“useful player”

smh my f***ing head

I’ll remember that until the day I die, Jojo.

ok but seriously, f*** yes. He’s finally on a real team and immediately is having an impact, as expected. And to think many of the Carolina fans on that board were against the trade.

There are few players with a more incorrect league-wide perception around them. And much of that was driven by the Flyers.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Ghost is exactly who I said he was. What's the big deal?

I have literally zero interest in taking part in an exchange where you pretend you didnt say something you did. You already played that today in 3 different topics and 3 different posters. Waste their time, not mine.

I am poking and will happily forever poke fun of a team that whines how bad their PP has become after obvious changes, and will poke fun of trolls who instead love to deflect discussion about said player towards stuff that have nothing to do with PP ("that Pens series", "that 2026 pick")

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have literally zero interest in taking part in an exchange where you pretend you didnt say something you did. You already played that today in 3 different topics and 3 different posters. Waste their time, not mine.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad