Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
McDavid almost turned around a 4 goal deficit by himself. Was 2+2 tonight. Meltzer's idea that an electric player wouldn't made much of a difference to a franchise is just absurd. Guy like that would fill the building and buy the stupid management so much time, he should cheer for that lol

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Screenshot_20230225-154645_Chrome.jpg

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Torts will have JVR blocking shots with his ankles tonight tho.

They aren’t prized at all , but protecting assets should be done by all non contenders
I'll disclaim that I get why it's done and it makes sense but I genuinely don't remember guys being scratched on such a wide scale before. If he's being dealt day of or even a day or two later, sure. But Arizona scratching Chychrun for two weeks and he still hasn't been traded is just weird to me. I get he's a valuable asset and they're tanking but you'd think that once he was sat out they would've been close on a deal.

It's possible Lafferty gets dealt today or tomorrow. But I definitely don't remember bottom six guys like him sitting out without an imminent trade

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
So Nashville got a 2nd for nino and he has term. 2nd for jvr seems likely…any chance we can get a late first from a contender if they feel they need to add due to all these moves?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
They could use at least one more middle six winger, if they're serious about taking a run this year.

With the west wide open, it's as good a year as any to gamble.

Yeah I knew they in on forwards before that injury news came. So I kind of wondered if they’d double up now.

From our perspective now though in regards to JvR potentially Winnipeg doesn’t have a second rounder until 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad