Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Fletcher thinks Deslauriers and Thompson are the same things.

Caps should have waited tho right Deady ?

And no skills. Bergeron and Krejci are the sticks that stir the drinks for the Bs. When they’re missing, their offense goes with them.

Taylor hall is on the 3rd line.
Pasta and Marchand don’t stir the offense ?

Did you bonk you head ?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Chuck, being caressed by Bobby don't call me Bob Clarke, proud of himself for not being tricked into trading any of his favorite players on his bubble playoff team

XUlQYT3.gif

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I'm Dooming. But everyone is better off spending their time on other hobbies and things while Chuckles Cuckles is still in charge. This is the Decade of Futility.

Especially ToeMan. Even though the NFL draft doesn't have Swedish prospects, the combine is next week.
ummm we are already over a decade and some now.

if we are counting... hahaaa

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Actually I don’t see it that way. The playoffs are hard hockey. If I were an opponent of the Bruins, I’d take it physically to Bergeron and Krejci. They’re older guys that probably can’t take that type of play like they did when they were younger. If those two get dinged up, the Bruins are screwed since they have little depth at center ice.
Boston was already well set up for playoff hockey. This move filled holes that weren't even really holes. :laugh:

Instead of getting a depth defenseman to account for injuries, they nabbed a 2/3 defenseman that pushes quality defensemen down the lineup AND added a bottom six forward who can score in a pinch without giving up much.

This may be the last shot for Krejci and Bergeron. Might as well go all in.

The Cup Final could be in the second round. :laugh:

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The Western Conference seems to be wide open this year. Any team that makes the playoffs can make the final.

I also think it's pretty funny that Patrick Kane has 10 points in his last 4 games. It's almost like he's producing out of spite to ruin their tank because they didn't trade him to the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad