Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Meanwhile, in Arizona

Screenshot_20230223-001058_theScore.jpg

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Do you guys remember the story of Joni Pitkanen getting obliterated by a player one game and joining finding ways not to against that player?

I heard it on a flyer podcast just can not remember which one

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Someone actually looked into it, and Pitkanen only missed like 1 or 2 games against Tootoo, so it seems to be blown out of proportion

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
every team is passing up by years….this is so f***ing depressing. I cannot fathom why people go to the games regularly.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Someone actually looked into it, and Pitkanen only missed like 1 or 2 games against Tootoo, so it seems to be blown out of proportion

Reminds me of a famous rugby/league player called Marc Ellis, who was also a TV star in New Zealand. He broke his nose playing for the Kiwis, and the expectation was that he would play the next game. But he was worried that another blow to his nose would permanently affect its appearance and his breathing. So he went out in training and made sure to pull a hamstring so he couldn't play.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

One less potential trade partner. Geez, that's a good fit for those players.

Called this nonsense. It wasn't hard to. These people are less competent than internet dorks, and that's why the situation is so hopeless. The Caps are in better position and shape than the Flyers and they're selling. The Cronies are impossibly stupid.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's okay because they're not making trades besides Braun for a 7th. They re-signed Sanheim, can't shit or get off the pot with Provorov, and they wouldn't trade Risto even if they could because he had a good game at some point and is back in their good graces.

Seeler is too valuable, Hayes is the player face of the franchise or Fletcher wants him to be. We've already seen that he thinks trading JVR is hard so why bother.

• Wow
Reactions: renberg and Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad