Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
I once went to a game where Radko scored from the red line.
1676567662533.png

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Bedard ending up next to Gaudreau is the funniest and most embarrassing possible outcome, right? So there's one rooting interest for me.
I genuinely believe they won’t even care about how it looks or about the on-ice implications for either team.

All of their focus is on how wildly “successful” the Torts hiring has been. That’s why he’s constantly being shoved down our throats.

The casual braindead fanbase is in love. The team has successfully tricked every gullible idiot into believing that the problem was effort/toughness/accountability the whole time… and it’s miraculously been fixed! Sure, the team is still horrendous, but they’re so much more fun to watch because they don’t give up when getting dominated all game long! And did you see how Torts fixed Risto?!

Now they’re going to use that goodwill to delay rebuilding for yet another year and try to compete next season. After all, they’re only a few points out of the playoffs while playing all year without elite 1C Couturier (who e can definitely count on to be back to 100% with no lingering health issues) and elite sniper Betterfitkinson! Maybe Ellis even comes back!

f***ing shoot me.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
This kind of hits a little hard because I remember Jerrard being the assistant when I first got into hockey and the Bears. 04-05 was my first season really following hockey so even though that Bears team wasn't very good, I've still got a ton of nostalgia for it. I still have that season's team trading card set and he got a card in it as the assistant coach.

He was still the assistant for Nebraska-Omaha this season. Got three assistant coaching stints in the NHL with Colorado, Dallas and Calgary.

Unfortunately already the second member of that 04-05 Hershey team to pass on (Marek Svatos being the first).

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
This kind of hits a little hard because I remember Jerrard being the assistant when I first got into hockey and the Bears. 04-05 was my first season really following hockey so even though that Bears team wasn't very good, I've still got a ton of nostalgia for it. I still have that season's team trading card set and he got a card in it as the assistant coach.

He was still the assistant for Nebraska-Omaha this season. Got three assistant coaching stints in the NHL with Colorado, Dallas and Calgary.

Unfortunately already the second member of that 04-05 Hershey team to pass on (Marek Svatos being the first).

Only 57 years old. f*** cancer, man. That's absolutely tragic :(

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
11th OA pick to snag a nobody..

YEAH #culture.....
Well we are now at 8 with the loss tonight+blues win. Tied with Montreal in games played but they are close to us in points if they go on a run. Let’s hope demko comes back and plays out if his mind lol.

Don’t think we can go higher than 7th which is such a shame. This team is way behind Montreal, ducks, cbj in terms of young talent. Even sj has eklund/bordeleau. Vancouver at least have petterson, hughes. Chicago most likely getting bedard. We’re always stuck in no man’s land

Reactions: Flyerfan4life
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad