Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20230215_142622.jpg

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

I was looking at his profile earlier when I heard this happened.

He plays on the top line with Doughty, who has been very good btw. Doughty seems to be the puck retriever and outlet guy on that line. Anderson has done a pretty good job with exits the previous two years, so it just seems that Doughty dominates puck possession between the two of them.

When he has the opportunity to enter the zone with possession (either carry or passing) he's pretty good at it. Where he really shines is entry defense. He's been good at that for a few seasons now.

He probably does better in a Top 4 role, with another puck-moving type defenseman as opposed to a top line role. The contract seems pretty fair to me.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Henry Thrun has told Anaheim he intends to turn UFA this summer opposed to signing with them.

It’s interesting because Harvard gets good recruits but they don’t generally get those types that have the 1-2 year then turn pro type of profile. A lot of their guys look like 3-4 year guys so at that point it’s often prudent for them to test their options. Obviously the education factor might have them stretch it year later or so than they play level. So that’s definitely a concern.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I want it... I just have a moral compass that I feel bad about how this ended up on my door and I didn't pay for it. What goes around comes around and all that.

I mean the likeliest scenario is that they had no need/demand for a Lindblom customized jersey so they sent it to me anyway. When I asked for a refund they said that they got the expected shipping date of 1/30 or something like that and it was 1/28 but they could offer a refund if I wanted it. So seemingly it was close to being done.

Doing the right thing is always right. We ran our campaign on making sure we did what was right (keeping Beef out of power). Can't back down now.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I want it... I just have a moral compass that I feel bad about how this ended up on my door and I didn't pay for it. What goes around comes around and all that.

I mean the likeliest scenario is that they had no need/demand for a Lindblom customized jersey so they sent it to me anyway. When I asked for a refund they said that they got the expected shipping date of 1/30 or something like that and it was 1/28 but they could offer a refund if I wanted it. So seemingly it was close to being done.
Or next time you are in position to help someone, do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad