Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: "The March is On" edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfOfBroadStreet14

Aug 15, 2020
source.gif

Ranked him 15th! But you know this. :(

Appropriate to Robertson, I just came across this too (last sentence, 1st paragraph).

TajM7PV.png

Ratcliffe and Strome.

giphy.gif
What was/is your take on Nicholas Hague?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
What was/is your take on Nicholas Hague?

He was a mediocre skater with gawky size to him in his draft year, but I actually really liked him. Not usually my profile pick. But I always loved his offense and thought he was a high IQ player. I had him #21, looking at it. I thought I may have overrated him after WJC camp. I can’t say I’ve followed him the last couple years, but it seems he’s doing more than okay.

Reactions: WolfOfBroadStreet14

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com

They cancelled practice yesterday after Sean Kuraly tested positive but didn't cancel last night's game? That's just stupid....

It seems like every team is going to have its moments with a Covid outbreak. Also they’ll be facing a rash of injuries, some serious, due to the contracted schedule. When that happens the team hits the skids. The Flyers have had their run with these things and so have the Bruins and Caps. The Isles will have theirs.
The issue is how does the team play after the rough stretch? The depth of talent for the franchise may well determine who makes the POs and who doesn’t. The Flyers could have an edge here if guys like Laczynski, Hogberg, Sandin and even Lyon and York get a shot and perform. Bringing in Prosser and AA isn’t the answer. The Flyers need better output than those two.

WolfOfBroadStreet14

Aug 15, 2020
He was a mediocre skater with gawky size to him in his draft year, but I actually really liked him. Not usually my profile pick. But I always loved his offense and thought he was a high IQ player. I had him #21, looking at it. I thought I may have overrated him after WJC camp. I can’t say I’ve followed him the last couple years, but it seems he’s doing more than okay.
His skating seems to have improved. He seems to have gotten better each year and I think he has a legit shot to be a top 4 dman, wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up even better.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
but yet forced the Flyers to play the outdoor game with similar number players unavailable..

nice rules NHL...

Bruins situation is different. Four addiotnal players tested positive yesterday, game is today. Outdoor game was a week later.
And there could be more Bruins who test postive today and beyond.

Not cancelling thurs game vs Sabres was stupid, when they knew a player was positive. Now they exposed another team.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Bruins situation is different. Four addiotnal players tested positive yesterday, game is today. Outdoor game was a week later.
And there could be more Bruins who test postive today and beyond.

Not cancelling thurs game vs Sabres was stupid, when they knew a player was positive. Now they exposed another team.

Did any of the Sabres actively try to drink out of the Bruins' water bottles during the game?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
The TDL is April 12. Canadian teams that want to make trades with US franchises need to start making moves soon since a player moving to Canada from the US needs to sit out a fourteen day quarantine before they can play. In light of that the moves might start to happen this week. I can see both Edmonton and Toronto doing things.

Reactions: Tripod

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Did any of the Sabres actively try to drink out of the Bruins' water bottles during the game?
Good username. Second best Flyer ever. I lived in Paris, he's from Quebec, and even in my mind I always pronounce his last name with the correct French accent. In about six months I'm gonna post something about my third best Flyer ever. Gotta wait for secret reason.

Reactions: BernieParent

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Jesus. Friedman continuing to push the goalie controversy narrative in Toronto because Andersen is getting a complete night off today with Campbell in net and Hutchinson as the back up.

He just can't help himself. :laugh:

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad