Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: "The March is On" edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I cant say enough how awful the new series looks. Did Emilio Estevez need money or something?
I think it would be a more interesting concept if it was written not as a family comedy but as more like mature teen kind of. But I’m not sure how you do that with so many kids on the cast.

Also he looks miserable and disheveled and I thought we saw that Gordon Bombay already.

Reactions: Hurricane28

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Zegras is my homie. But there’s just something more exciting about a young defenseman making his mark than a young forward. Probably because of how hard it is for a defenseman to navigate not only the league but stereotypes and rewiring. This shift has half a game’s worth of amazing offensive plays by Drysdale. Killer debut overall, let alone at his age.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Zegras is my homie. But there’s just something more exciting about a young defenseman making his mark than a young forward. Probably because of how hard it is for a defenseman to navigate not only the league but stereotypes and rewiring. This shift has half a game’s worth of amazing offensive plays by Drysdale. Killer debut overall, let alone at his age.

This might sound dumb, but the play there that I really like is at the 29/30 sec mark when he cuts to the high slot, and has 2 guys closing in on him. Instead of forcing a pass to the high guys or doing some dumb spinning shit, he simply chips the puck to the open boards where he knows he can outrace them to regain possession, then gets it down low from there.

Something simple, but lots of guys would panic there and try something they don't need to and cause a turnover. Great shift overall by him.

Reactions: Magua and Rebels57

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018

That goal was all Jones, nerd

Reactions: Striiker and Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad