Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: "The March is On" edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008

Passed Phil Esposito for 6th All Time

upload_2021-3-17_10-7-47.png

Last edited:

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Think he passes Gretz?

I'd say he needs at least another 4 seasons - and that's assuming he can keep a 40+ goal pace well into his late 30s.

I do. His career average is over 40 goals a year and he's already said he expects to play into his 40's. Say he gets to 25 this year, that is less than 35 goals a year x the next 5 full seasons. He is a conditioning nut, in great shape. Killer shot. If he stays healthy, he should be able to set a new record.

Reactions: flyersnorth

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
I do. His career average is over 40 goals a year and he's already said he expects to play into his 40's. Say he gets to 25 this year, that is less than 35 goals a year x the next 5 full seasons. He is a conditioning nut, in great shape. Killer shot. If he stays healthy, he should be able to set a new record.
He also said he want to play in khl at some point so there's that.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

If we had drafted McDavid we'd have thus far spent his career watching him as a perimeter player per Hakstol's orders, and now under AV we'd be watching him dutifully giving the puck away on dump-ins on his orders.

This organization could find a way to suck the fun out of an Ovechkin-Lemieux-Gretzky line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad