Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXVIII: The Liaison of Doom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I know someone that defended Hextall's worst draft pick to the moon and back.
Guaranteed NHLer Ginning, I assume?

CJAYSwg.gif

And, in a turn of events that's only shocking to someone who's new here, if you look back on his previous posts, he liked Hextall's drafting. Even the Patrick pick, which he's suddenly extremely critical of. Repeatedly calling it a two player draft, between Patrick and Hischier. :laugh:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
And Ghost adds a goal to that. f***in beast.

He passed through waivers. One of the savviest GMs in the league chose to keep Nate Prosser rostered over him. Other teams thought he was so bad that the Flyers had to give up a 36th overall pick. When will you accept reality, Skipper? I'll buy you a TDA shirsey.

giphy.gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He passed through waivers. One of the savviest GMs in the league chose to keep Nate Prosser rostered over him. Other teams thought he was so bad that the Flyers had to give up a 36th overall pick. When will you accept reality, Skipper? I'll buy you a TDA shirsey.

giphy.gif
You know damn well this is the hill I'll die on. :laugh:

Although it looks like it'll have to be of old age because none of the dipshits attacking it ever bring anything more dangerous than a f***ing pool noodle. Meanwhile Goatstisbehere just keeps goin' and goin'.

12th in league-wide defensemen points/60 since the start of last season (min 1500 total minutes), by the way. On the worst offensive team in the entire league, getting top pair usage, with AHL partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad