Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXVIII: The Liaison of Doom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The Canucks have lost all 4 games so far despite leading by two or more goals in each one of those games. That's bizarre.

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
I think Lindy Ruff might be the first head coach fired this year. I’d imagine Andrew Brunette would shift over from AC to HC if/when that happens.
Maybe but I think Boudreau is first. Ottawa is going to be much worse than many think too and I don’t see Smith making Christmas. Ruff falls on this group as well.

Edit. Forgot to include Eakins. Think Verberk won’t hesitate to pull the plug quick.

San Jose, Arizona and Chicago are all so bad I don’t think they fire coaches regardless. Columbus are terrible. Who knows what they do? I think Hak makes the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: renberg

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Probably not. Nice goal and all but Johnny is going to figure out you don’t win many games without Tkatchuk riding shotgun.

No he won't.

Did you notice how last night Mac acted stupid and it led to Braun getting pounded in a fight? I was told by you that this would not happen if we have Mac and Deslauriers because everyone would be too scared of them. Yet the opposite thing happened, debunking in a moment every myth presented by people who like to pretend goons contribute anything.

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
No he won't.

Did you notice how last night Mac acted stupid and it led to Braun getting pounded in a fight? I was told by you that this would not happen if we have Mac and Deslauriers because everyone would be too scared of them. Yet the opposite thing happened, debunking in a moment every myth presented by people who like to pretend goons contribute anything.
I don’t recall saying that about MacEwan. Deslauriers yes and it’s already proven true. I realize your grasping at straws now because so far your dead wrong about your assessment of the Flyers. We should be in a dogfight for a wild card spot.

Mac took a dumb penalty last night. Will be a lot better when Atkinson is back and pushes a player down. Suspect if we stay healthy Frosty is on the outs when Couts is back

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I don’t recall saying that about MacEwan. Deslauriers yes and it’s already proven true. I realize your grasping at straws now because so far your dead wrong about your assessment of the Flyers. We should be in a dogfight for a wild card spot.

Mac took a dumb penalty last night. Will be a lot better when Atkinson is back and pushes a player down. Suspect if we stay healthy Frosty is on the outs when Couts is back
Two dumb penalties.

"when" Atkinson is back :laugh:

Until your fantasies are realized, maybe Frost will keep leading the team in ES scoring.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

It's already been proven true? When? WHen Attard had to take on a heavyweight alone while Deslauriers watched and did nothing?

Yeah, that's been debunked. Perry obviously had no fear of retribution from Deslauriers as he punched Braun's face in, either. So much for that false narrative. Those guys have had zero use for years.

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
It's already been proven true? When? WHen Attard had to take on a heavyweight alone while Deslauriers watched and did nothing?

Yeah, that's been debunked. Perry obviously had no fear of retribution from Deslauriers as he punched Braun's face in, either. So much for that false narrative. Those guys have had zero use for years.
Keep dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad