Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXV: Halfway to Christmas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
As far as NAK, you do realize that Colorado signed 35 year old Cogliano to a 1yr/$1.25M deal while letting NAK walk.

He may be better than MacEwen, but he's still a marginal 12th/13th forward.

I'll take my chances with Laczynski, Allison, Foerster and Wisdom, and maybe even Hodgson, over either of them.

Fletcher will do whatever the cap allows to keep any of them from playing.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm missing the Cole thing. What's going on?

Allegedly banged the Hurricanes equivalent of Taryn.

I didn’t know how to navigate this one. The girls name is Abby Labar, she works for the Canes broadcast. She was set to get married in recent months. Here’s her now ex-fiancé confirming the rumors in a tweet.

Cole’s married with kids himself.

I meet Cole’s wife. She was a nice person. Googled later and saw he was trash before getting to the NHL. Cheating on your wife is for losers who die alone.

Last edited:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

OMG

200.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I didn’t know how to navigate this one. The girls name is Abby Labar, she works for the Canes broadcast. She was set to get married in recent months. Here’s her now ex-fiancé confirming the rumors in a tweet.

Cole’s married with kids himself.

Looks like she dodged a bullet. Speaking of putting a bullet in your brain, here she is when she was less fortunate.

FUC9V3XXsAk3uO2

Wanna go into business with each other? I think the first one that we should put into production is the Cerveceria Polar.

You may notice that a certain online website already has bathmats for sale, so if the two of you are looking to invest ...

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Wait, I’m a dunce. What’s going on?

A lot of teams can’t afford the raises these guys would get either with a QO or through arbitration.

Heinen for example scored 18 goals this year & had arbitration rights. So his camp was headlining on their price with that leverage which Pittsburgh just couldn’t afford.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I love the authentic idea a page ago that suggests that notoriously losing small assets is okay because they are not big assets - and that people who point those losses out are a problem instead. Small things never add up.

(Don't tell the Flyers cap situation)

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The Nuke deal is not gonna help the UFA forward market be sensible.

The first page of his signing thread is AV’s fans saying they can deal with the term if it brought the AAV down to 5 or less.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So the models basically nailed that contract. If you're Colorado, you're not going to let him walk for that. Your window isn't closing next year and he's still 27.
I’m glad they got him back. He was vital to the lineup. By far was at the top of my list of players I wanted my teams to resign (right after Risto, of course). He’s just done everything subtly so well.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Just want to say I love that Hextall is playing hardball with Malkin

I think he'll probably sign back with Pitt, but Hextall is right to let Malkin walk if he won't sign for 4 years, 6 Mill AAV

Reactions: kudymen

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

I get the track record isn’t strong prior to this year & he had arbitration rights but I don’t know I would have re-signed if I was Anaheim. See if he can match it in another year or so & you might a trade asset.

This is more interesting that NHL free agency has been in years. Some of these guys may get paid, but it won’t be everyone. This could be one of those years with Day 2-3 value plays available for the smart teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad