Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXIX: More impactful than an REM pop song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Barzal has 0 goals and 18 assists in 17 games. Florcher and Flahrsy read that and vomited. Flahrsy didn’t even read it actually; he just had a gigantic 2nd dinner. But he would vomit if he read it.

If Flahr's body ever dropped a puddle of food in front of him, it's going right back down the hatch.

But I doubt he's ever surrendered anything that passed his mandible.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

zoolander-will-ferrell.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Can't find the draft thread for some reason but yea. I was a big Miller guy though. I wanted him or Berggren with the O'brien pick.

It’s funny, but that 19th pick is still pretty wide open in a redraft — everyone after Farabee really. It didn’t look good at the time either. Yes, there’s Miller, but he’s nothing close to a Robertson level miss. He’s a nice player. Sandin and Lundkvist are also nice players (you can lump in Samuelsson), but it’s not unlikely Berggren could still end up BPA, or at least in that grouping. It’s not exactly a high ceiling bunch.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
It’s funny, but that 19th pick is still pretty wide open in a redraft — everyone after Farabee really. It didn’t look good at the time either. Yes, there’s Miller, but he’s nothing close to a Robertson level miss. He’s a nice player. Sandin and Lundkvist are also nice players (you can lump in Samuelsson), but it’s not unlikely Berggren could still end up BPA, or at least in that grouping. It’s not exactly a high ceiling bunch.
Tbh I was mostly stat watching back then and all of my viewings were from the WJC and highlight videos. Didn't even know about Robertson and I think I wasn't big on Lundkvist. Don't remember why though.

Reactions: VladDrag and Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad