Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXIX: More impactful than an REM pop song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
They're out of contract slots. I don't think they technically need to have room to make the claim, but they'd have to trade a player by noon tomorrow thereby clearing the space in order for it to be valid (I think).

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Giroux with 8 goals, 9 assists, 60%CF, lot of sens fans are saying he’s been one of the best senators this year. 8 goals…and some fans always complained he just didn’t score as much/or he is just an assist man. Wild chuck wouldn’t even consider him being back since he wanted to compete lol, wtf is his plan?

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Giroux with 8 goals, 9 assists, 60%CF, lot of sens fans are saying he’s been one of the best senators this year. 8 goals…and some fans always complained he just didn’t score as much/or he is just an assist man. Wild chuck wouldn’t even consider him being back since he wanted to compete lol, wtf is his plan?

Bundy is sometimes a glimpse into the way that old guard thinks.

I can’t think of how many times he said something along the lines of “it was time to move on”. The whole way that trade went down with making it conveniently public that he only wanted Florida.

Who did the optics of that benefit? Giroux? Or protecting the Flyer management team from the scorn of a poor return?

They wanted him gone, just as much if not more as he potentially wanted to be moved. Truth will come out one day.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Bundy is sometimes a glimpse into the way that old guard thinks.

I can’t think of how many times he said something along the lines of “it was time to move on”. The whole way that trade went down with making it conveniently public that he only wanted Florida.

Who did the optics of that benefit? Giroux? Or protecting the Flyer management team from the scorn of a poor return?

They wanted him gone, just as much if not more as he potentially wanted to be moved. Truth will come out one day.
Ya I’m sure g and vorafek will go off once they retire in some podcasts haha

He almost scored right now too, just hit the bar

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
He's doing what Hextall did. Trying to rebuild and compete at the same time. But so far he's doing it even worse than Hextall.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Fun game between the Flames and Panthers in the first match-up since the offaeason trade.

4-4 headed to a shootout. Tkachuk scored the tying goal in final few minutes.

Huberdeau scores in the shootout, but Tkachuk gets stopped. Flames win, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad