Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXIX: More impactful than an REM pop song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
This Arizona thing is a bush league mess
It looks amateurish, but I kind of like it. It's different and small rinks can have a good atmosphere.

Would help if the team wasn't losing all the time though...

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
It looks amateurish, but I kind of like it. It's different and small rinks can have a good atmosphere.

Would help if the team wasn't losing all the time though...
It is amateurish and embarrassing for a supposed top-level league to be operating like this. Then again it's' typical Bettman. Most AHL clubs have a better facilities than this. I'm surprised that the NHLPA hasn't lodged a complaint about it. The club should be moved out of there immediately.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
It is amateurish and embarrassing for a supposed top-level league to be operating like this. Then again it's' typical Bettman. Most AHL clubs have a better facilities than this. I'm surprised that the NHLPA hasn't lodged a complaint about it. The club should be moved out of there immediately.
I agree that they should be relocated to a better hockey market, but as long as they're in Arizona I rather have them play in a small building that's actually full than a half empty building.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I agree that they should be relocated to a better hockey market, but as long as they're in Arizona I rather have them play in a small building that's actually full than a half empty building.
I guess that there's some logic in that. It still is a chicken shit way to operate which is not up to expected standards. Just move the club to a city where it will be supported by more than 1,500 fans and can make money.

Reactions: TCTC

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Given Elvis this season's awful form, I don't find it unrealistic anymore he might not play in Global Series (but Korpi & Tarasov instead). If there's such rumours shortly before the game, I was given task from other Latvians to go to their practice and create a drama/wreak havoc in the stands.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
This Panthers/Sens game is hilarious. 32-9 shots on goal for Panthers and score tied 2-2 not even halfway through the 2nd. Sens almost just went ahead but goaltender interference called after a challenge.

G had a nice PP assist to Pinto.

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The Flyers want no part of small skilled forwards. He needs to be 6 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, be a slower skater but fight a lot.
Skill doesn’t win, fighting and toughness does—Chuck Fletcher probably
Bobby Brink would beg to differ, of course, leading the NCAA in scoring doesn't count.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad